Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dreamcast

Paedophile joke in there somewhere? I reckon.

I see no paedophile jokes around her eyoung man. Perhaps that's a Freudian slip on your part? :cool:

I had a cheat were you could get a Rickshaw...Didnt help my performance in the game in anyway so not really a cheat lol but you get my jist.

Jist received.

i didnt have one of these i thought they were shit lol, but you cant beat the nintendo NES, classic, i had one when i was young but sold it lol, but i went down the car boot last year and bought a new one its a classic

I was thinking earlier about the next xbox 360 ... how powerful is it going to be?

Graphics at the moment seem so good... and gameplay in the likes of Gears of War, CoD4, Forza 2, Fifa 08, Tiger Woods 09 is as good as ever...

Where do they go from here?

The experts reckon they cant push the boundaries much further - the next step is having everything interactive i.e trees moving, blowing in the wind, instead of being like statues. That sort of thing.

Still got one hiddn away upstairs. How the Dreamcast lost out to the PS1 when the PS1 was so poor is one of the great mysteries of gaming.

Soul Caliber had stunning graphics, as did both the Shenmues. The kids spent hours playing Tech Romancer and Sonic too. Vigilante 8 2nd Offence was my favourite.

Simon

Still got one hiddn away upstairs. How the Dreamcast lost out to the PS1 when the PS1 was so poor is one of the great mysteries of gaming.

Soul Caliber had stunning graphics, as did both the Shenmues. The kids spent hours playing Tech Romancer and Sonic too. Vigilante 8 2nd Offence was my favourite.

Simon

Bloody hell how could I forget Soul Caliber - amazing game!

Amazingly underrated machine.

Amazingly noisy too. Virtua Tennis has to be my best 4 player experience (that or the original Micro Machines on the Megadrive). And Space Channel No. 5. And Powerstone 2. And Chu Chu Rocket (best "packaged-with-console" game ever!) But I bought mine mainly so I could play Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

I remember this, I reckon mine is in the Garage somewhere.

Loved it. Was the first one to come with an internet connection!!

Of course! I managed to pull a rather nice looking young lady after meeting her on the Dreamcast chat rooms. Those were the days.

Archived