Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Favourite Game Of All Time

A senisble man. I have Golden Eye, and I've got all the N64 Zelda games on the Game Cube (plus the NES Zelda games)

Not sure which Zelda I had on N64 black cover with gold writing and I think you had to save the princess. :unsure:

EDIT: After a bit of research the Zelda I had was the 'Ocarina of Time'.

zzz8%20030.jpg

Not sure which Zelda I had on N64 black cover with gold writing and I think you had to save the princess. :unsure:

EDIT: After a bit of research the Zelda I had was the 'Ocarina of Time'.

zzz8%20030.jpg

Yeah, that was much better than Majora's Mask. An exquisite game. I think I'm going to play some now.

I have Monkey Island 1 and 2 somewhere on my external hard drive. I can zip them up and send them to you if you want.

Monkey Island 2... I love that game....

I had it before my PC had a sound card... Them where the days!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Monkey Island 1&2 as well as the Indiana Jones adventure games were the shit back in the days.

My favourite game of all times, however, is

51RN2MV5A8L._SS500_.jpg

No other game had me hooked on it that much - I played it for ages, completed it, then restarted from scratch.

At one point, I even wrote my own walkthrough - at the tender age of seventeen. lol

Archived