Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Favourite Game Of All Time

I like this format so i will do the same

Master system = Bubble Bobble

Megadrive = Sonic 2

NES = Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

N64 = Ocarina of Time

PS1 = Final Fantasy 7

PS2 = final Fantasy 10, Fahrenheit

PS3 = God of War 3, Uncharted 2, Last of us

Xbox = Halo 2

360 = Fable 3

PS4 = Battlefield (Only game i have)

Gameboy = Pokemon

Vita = Gravity Rush

DS = Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright

these are just off top of my head but there are so many more good games. Phoenix Wright games are brilliant

......Really?

......Really?

I only picked that as i couldnt remember if fable 2 was on 360 or old xbox. i hardly played on my 360 and after halo 2 thought the other halo's were shit.

I also wanted to pick an xbox exclusive as my favourite game on the console and didnt think much to gears of war. But now that i think about it Fable 3 was shit after you became king but i enjoyed it upto that point. If Fable 2 was on 360 then i would choose that

I only picked that as i couldnt remember if fable 2 was on 360 or old xbox. i hardly played on my 360 and after halo 2 thought the other halo's were shit.

I also wanted to pick an xbox exclusive as my favourite game on the console and didnt think much to gears of war. But now that i think about it Fable 3 was shit after you became king but i enjoyed it upto that point. If Fable 2 was on 360 then i would choose that

Yeah it was.

Although the original Gears games before Judgement were fantastic. 

PS1 - I can vaguely remember playing 'megadon' which was Medal of honour and I would have been about 4! Rayman was another favourite.

GBA would be fire red/leaf green - my combined Pokémon play time from both DS and GBA would be ridiculous.

DS - Mario kart

PSP - FIFA 2006

PS2 - Simpsons hit and run and Star Wars battlefront.

PS3 - RDR and MW + MW2

Yeah it was.

Although the original Gears games before Judgement were fantastic. 

I never owned Gears i only played the 1st two round a friends house. i thought they were decent but online frustrated me as everyone did the same thing EVERY match and was too boring. Fable 2 smashes it for me then really enjoyed it but im sure there were better exclusives for 360 i just never played them

PS1 - I can vaguely remember playing 'megadon' which was Medal of honour and I would have been about 4! Rayman was another favourite.

GBA would be fire red/leaf green - my combined Pokémon play time from both DS and GBA would be ridiculous.

DS - Mario kart

PSP - FIFA 2006

PS2 - Simpsons hit and run and Star Wars battlefront.

PS3 - RDR and MW + MW2

If you have a smartphone make sure you get the GBA emulator there loads of pokemon games to blast on your phone

I started the thread GBA Emulator for Iphone, if you liked pokemon games you need this in your life haha

I never owned Gears i only played the 1st two round a friends house. i thought they were decent but online frustrated me as everyone did the same thing EVERY match and was too boring. Fable 2 smashes it for me then really enjoyed it but im sure there were better exclusives for 360 i just never played them

It's taken the PS3 literally the entire generation to do it but I do think now, if you going to choose one or the other having never played anything from last generation, you'd pick the PS3. It's just got a wider selection of solid exclusives now. One of the reasons I'm getting one before a next gen console. 

Demon's Souls

A lot of people will say Dark Souls was better, and it is, but I had already experienced and knew the gameplay and what it was about in Demon's when I played Dark Souls and when you come into that experience for the first time it's stunning. I had to start again about 3 times just so I could make decent headway into the start of the game lol

If you have a smartphone make sure you get the GBA emulator there loads of pokemon games to blast on your phone

I started the thread GBA Emulator for Iphone, if you liked pokemon games you need this in your life haha

i used to have an emulator, I downloaded gearboy to play gbc roms but Pokemon sliver failed to download.

Gameboy Colour - Pokemon Blue

Gameboy Advance - Pokemon Emerald

DS - Pokemon Soulsilver 

N64 - Pokemon Stadium (If you hadn't noticed I liked Pokemon  :P )

Gamecube - Mario Smash Football

PS - Final Fantasy VII

PS2 - Final Fantasy X (My favourite game of all time!!!)

PS3 - Call of Duty: MW2

PSP - Championship Manager 05

PC - WoW but honourable mentions to Football manager 2013 and LotR Battle for Middle Earth 2.

The decline of the Final Fantasy series has been majorly depressing. 

Would warrant its own thread, but the market SquareEnix have been aiming at in recent years has been depressing.

They're milking every single penny out of the latest franchise. Add-ons, sequels, prequels, special editions…

They used to be good at making awesome RPGs, now they're just a money-making marketing machine.

Still wish I could play FFVII on my XBOX360.  :(

Would warrant its own thread, but the market SquareEnix have been aiming at in recent years has been depressing.

They're milking every single penny out of the latest franchise. Add-ons, sequels, prequels, special editions…

They used to be good at making awesome RPGs, now they're just a money-making marketing machine.

Two sequels for FFXIII, a game that was a car crash in the first place, is jaw dropping. And now XV looks like it barely even qualifies as an RPG. Looks like they've finally done something right with the remake of XIV though might be worth a look if I get a PS4.

Two sequels for FFXIII, a game that was a car crash in the first place, is jaw dropping. And now XV looks like it barely even qualifies as an RPG. Looks like they've finally done something right with the remake of XIV though might be worth a look if I get a PS4.

FFXIV is good. i have never like the FF games, but i enjoyed this and im glad it coming to PS4

If you have steam on your Laptop/Computer you can buy it on there for £9.99 I believe. I've got it and it is pretty cool as the game is the same but graphics have slightly improved and it has achievements  :)

Hard to just choose one. 

MGS 1, 2, and 3 are all great games, 4 is good but IMO not as good as the first three.

Newer gen games that are faves of mine include Skyrim, Mass effect 2, and all in the Uncharted series.

Also forgot to mention the GTA games, lol there has been a load of great games i bet there's more i have forgot to mention.

Golden eye is a great shout.

Perfect dark was possibly better though on the muliplayer front

Disagree there, mate. You can't beat Facilty - 10 Minutes - License to kill - Pistols. For me, that's the ultimate multiplayer experience.

Archived