Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Favourite Game Of All Time

The Spiderman 2 game was immense. Possibly one of the best games based off a movie. Simpsons Hit and Run was another I played as a kid and that was fantastic, although there was one level where you had to drop toxic waste off at a UFO and I never could get past it, never managed to finish the game :(

More recently I brought the remake of Shadow Warrior. Absolutely fantastic play through, although it doesn't have much replay value, but they are releasing a mode where you get all the upgrades you had previously (ex mode I think?) so I might come back to it. Highly recommend it.

Has to be Shenmue, gutted they'll never complete the saga damn that Lan Di!

Other than that, GTA Vice City & San Andreas. Football manager 07, champ man 97/98 and also could play 02/03 on the xbox for days.

Quality game, did you see Ryu Hazuki's appearance in Sega all star racing?

Nope I didn't play that game, I actually think Shenmue 2 was nearly if Not as good as the first.

I agree, loved the forklift racing and the other jobs you needed to do. My brother played it before me and told me to spend all of my money at the start as it gets stolen. I had so many zippo lighters.

I was just looking at the history of Microprose on Wikipedia and as far as a games developer goes, can't think of many better, a stream of brilliant titles:

Civ 1 and 2, Railroad Tycoon, Pirates!, f-15, f-19, Gunship!, X-com, Formula One, Master of Orion, Silent Service, to name a few.

Great times.

Silent Hill 2, absolute classic game.

I'm glad someone else got there in the end!  :P  

Damn, still those memories of climbing down to the prison will stay with me til the day I die. Such a suffocating and emotionally draining atmosphere that game had.

Yeah, Resident Evil games are fun, but never understood why people put them alongside Silent Hill and Project Zero. They always just seemed like cheap jump scares as opposed to the draining atmospheres of Silent Hill and Project Zero.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived