Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Favourite Game Of All Time

i hated halo 3 but only did the first 2 missions then gave up but i was never a massive fan of halo. Although halo 2 was pretty good. I think my PS3 fanboy was too strong to give halo 3 a fair chance.

Halo single player is irrelevant.

Halo single player is irrelevant.

I was too much of a COD fanboy to get into halo online. Hated the controls and the way it played but i suppose if i stuck at it my thoughts on Halo being s**t would probably be wrong. Also i much prefer Playstation so i was most likely being biased and not giving the Xbox a chance.

I've played both extensively and I prefer COD but I'd say Halo requires a fair bit more learning and skill (that coming from someone who usually hates such arguments.)

It's a gold standard in fps multilayer.

COD is accessible and easy to pick up but it's generic and basic.

I've played both extensively and I prefer COD but I'd say Halo requires a fair bit more learning and skill (that coming from someone who usually hates such arguments.)

It's a gold standard in fps multilayer.

COD is accessible and easy to pick up but it's generic and basic.

Id agree with that. COD is just a pick up and play FPS. I guess i could just never be bothered to get good at Halo. I played Halo 2 online quite abit and loved that but was disappointed with Halo 3. but i was probably just so used to COD that i couldnt be bothered to put the effort in with Halo 3 to be competitive.

I used to love Halo 2 and when I first got a 360 I put so much time into Halo 3 - I found I only ever really played well if I was paired with someone of similar skill

I've found it really hard to go back to since I stopped playing a few years ago - might be that it takes time to get back into but I can't stand not being able to aim down sights.

Tussle between Medal of Honour Frontline and FIFA 98.

Yes, Medal of Honour Frontline, what a fantastic game, instantly grabbed me from the Normandy Beach landing. And it was rock hard, I am sure games were harder back then. Took me ages to get off the beach at the start.

As well as Mario Kart on the N64, and Super Mario world on the Snes, I also loved Gta Vice City and San Andreas, Mod Warfare 2 and Black Ops, and most recently The Last Of Us.

Half life! How could we forget.?

First game I got for my new PC was Half Life 2. For a game released 10 years ago its still absolutely fantastic. Brilliant little play through for like £4 whilst I saved for some other games. Picked up the Black Mesa mod for HL2 as well which recreates the original game, although haven't got round to putting in a full shift on it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Was so tempted to download Resident Evil 1, 2 & Nemesis and Silent Hill 1 & 2 from the PS Store. Might do it one day and just blast them one after another.

Great memories from them games. I remember absolutely shitting myself when I first played Resident Evil, and then I bought Resident Evil 2, playing it in my Nan's front room with all my cousins watching me. Good times.

Archived