Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Headphones + Mastering

Sennheiser CX300's are good, but an even better buy is the Creative EP-630 as they are almost identical and available from Amazon for £7.99.

Basically neither Sennheiser or Creative make small headphones, both models are made under contract in the same factory in China and have different brand names put on them, but the basic designs aren so similar that you won't notice the difference.

JVC FX-33 Marshmallows are good too at 14.99 from Currys.

Never, ever buy branded earbuds from eBay or Amazon Marketplace, they are almost all fake and sound rubbish. Pay the extra and buy from Amazon themselves or a reputable store.

Well-known fakes you will find on eBay are Bang and Olufsen A8, Sennheiser CX300, Shure E2C E3C etc, and Bose In-ears but almost any small earbud is going to be dodgy, especially at a fraction of the shop price.

I am a member of a forum dedicated to headphones and could bore the *rse of anyone on the subject!

Simon

Sennheiser CX300's are good, but an even better buy is the Creative EP-630 as they are almost identical and available from Amazon for £7.99.

Basically neither Sennheiser or Creative make small headphones, both models are made under contract in the same factory in China and have different brand names put on them, but the basic designs aren so similar that you won't notice the difference.

JVC FX-33 Marshmallows are good too at 14.99 from Currys.

Never, ever buy branded earbuds from eBay or Amazon Marketplace, they are almost all fake and sound rubbish. Pay the extra and buy from Amazon themselves or a reputable store.

Well-known fakes you will find on eBay are Bang and Olufsen A8, Sennheiser CX300, Shure E2C E3C etc, and Bose In-ears but almost any small earbud is going to be dodgy, especially at a fraction of the shop price.

I am a member of a forum dedicated to headphones and could bore the *rse of anyone on the subject!

Simon

Noooooooo :crylaugh:

Headphones forum? I thought football was vaguely sad but christ!

I have to add that it's deeply upsetting when an instrument that should be loud like a wailing guitar fails to enliven a track at all in terms of volume as has just happened and made me come back to write about.

Archived