Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What's your favourite JakeShingler post?

There have been many classics. Who could forget the impudent;

:crylaugh:

Or even the emotional;

Haha that was funny.

There was a powerful display of emotion yesterday with an eruption of;

Bloody hell.

It was back to an old favourite within an hour;

:crylaugh:

Although sometimes, the old ones are the best as we have to go back to the start of yesterday for the inimitable;

lol

So which was your favourite? It seems with the Foxestalk 2008 End of Year Awards creeping ever nearer, one particularly eloquent soul is making a late dash for contention in a number of categories. Who knows how many gongs this intelligent wordsmith is going to rack up?

I'm continuing to be 'quite' a number of things. Quite arrogant, quite annoying, quite amusing, VERY attractive... etc.

After a hefty amount of stalking/research, I would say that Jakeyboy's best quote is on his Faceook:-

"About Me - I'm Normal"

:giggle:

You cant knock the lads eagerness to play in an FT match.

I have no desire to play in these matches.

I have a massive desire to do my share of supporting, and needless to say, drinking.

Oh and the opportunity to see TPH in shorts. :giggle:

I have no desire to play in these matches.

I have a massive desire to do my share of supporting, and needless to say, drinking.

Oh and the opportunity to see TPH in shorts. :giggle:

I scored a fantastic brace in the first one, Tabou.

My legs could turn even a straight man gay (and have been known to), they've actually been touted as the solution to lesbianism (not that I think lesbianism is bad).

Ahem.

Archived