Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What's your favourite JakeShingler post?

I scored a fantastic brace in the first one, Tabou.

My legs could turn even a straight man gay (and have been known to), they've actually been touted as the solution to lesbianism (not that I think lesbianism is bad).

Ahem.

Cure for lesbianism - Anne Widdecombe.

Cure for Premature ejaculation - Anne Widdecombe

Excuse for being a gay - Anne Widdecombe

Lifetime achievment award - Anne Widdecombe

Gordon Brown has alot to answer for when we have this serial over achiever waiting in the wings.

Cure for lesbianism - Anne Widdecombe.

Cure for Premature ejaculation - Anne Widdecombe

Excuse for being a gay - Anne Widdecombe

Lifetime achievment award - Anne Widdecombe

Gordon Brown has alot to answer for when we have this serial over achiever waiting in the wings.

I can't be bothered to type it but...

<insert Anne Widdecombe/Petrol station anecdote here>

I think this is the best thread on FT.

Seconded.

JakeShingler for prime minister.

He will guide us through this turbulent financial times, before retiring and leaving England in a better position than it has ever been. This will be on top of countless other actions and good deeds that he will do.

After his retirement, James Cameron will be comissioned to make a film based on his life..." Shinglers List".

There have been many classics. Who could forget the impudent;

Or even the emotional;

There was a powerful display of emotion yesterday with an eruption of;

It was back to an old favourite within an hour;

Although sometimes, the old ones are the best as we have to go back to the start of yesterday for the inimitable;

So which was your favourite? It seems with the Foxestalk 2008 End of Year Awards creeping ever nearer, one particularly eloquent soul is making a late dash for contention in a number of categories. Who knows how many gongs this intelligent wordsmith is going to rack up?

That's a bit harsh, he's a kid, I'm sure not all of your 17,000 plus posts have made soulful or inspired reading!

ok, bandwagon fashioners.....

this has all the qualities required, i think....

(Phube @ Sep 24 2008, 08:45 AM) *

I actually went to the game!!! ohmy.gif

Best moment:

One bloke chanting "Stand Up, If you've got School tomorrow!" laugh.gif

(REPLY)

Haha he was singing it to some lads behind me thay didnt no any of the songs or anything laugh.gif

:dunno:

Is this the same person as Chickenboy/Ashtwatlcfc17?

Or am I getting confooooosed?

Because they are all rather similar.

thats unbelivable first everyone thought I was Ash17LCFC now apparently I am JakeShingler next thing would be everyone accuse me of being you! :blink:

I do use long words in my feeble attempt to look clever t,hat is difference between me and Jake I pretend to be clever and he doesn't all credit to him for that!

You are getting confused Tabou.....I swear you are getting less campy each day :P

Archived