Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Fallout 3

Everytime I read or watch something from this game, I am left stunned at how good this game looks, feels, plays. Quite simply put, this could be the game of the year. It looks that good.

fallout-3-2.jpg

Although the gaming world is not to the scale of Oblivion, apparently there's more to do in it. A lot more crammed in to a smaller locale - a post nuclear Washington DC. 100 hours of gameplay are guaranteed and the way in which you approach the game is totally up to you. I particularly like the way in which you can dispose of enemies - the slow-mo's look great.

I can't wait for October 28 to come round. And this on a week that Far Cry 2 will be released a week earlier and LBP is released around the same time!

Quality! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
I'm now worried about getting. Apparently the PS3 version is full of bugs and graphical glitches.

Nice one after the game developer managed to put the best version of Oblivion on PS3.

Yeh, I saw the video review on Gamespot. Horrible sky at one point! :sick:

I'm now worried about getting. Apparently the PS3 version is full of bugs and graphical glitches.

Nice one after the game developer managed to put the best version of Oblivion on PS3.

oblivion is class, takes age to do though

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

where have you been all my life.

this game is sooo good. i didnt know what to think bu it sounded good and it got great reviews. so i hought go for it.

what a game. there is so much to do, it all looks overwhelming and hard to get used to but you get the hang of it quickly!

i dont know what else to say because there is so much to do and its all good.

for those that dont have it, buy it! ill answer any questions anybody has about the game aswell??!!

awesome game.

i'm at megaton and I've done a fair few things there.

in fact i've just left to go on a bit of a mission.

i'm stumped at how to find that dying guy some fresh water though.

i've fixed the water plant, but I can't seem to get any purified water?

any ideas?

Archived