Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Fallout 3

Funny game, horrible frustrating in parts but a good none the less. Ammo and money seem to be sparse.

If you want to make the whole thing impossible easy just get that Mutant from vault 87 to follow you round, you wont need to fire another shot for the rest of the game.

The dog is ok to get. He's easy to get killed though. The mutant guy is pretty much invincible. Get him. By the time you get him though, you don't really need him. You'll have maxed up enough to take out anything on your own.

Do this: Go to Tenpenny tower. Go to the top floor. Break into the guys apartment who owns it. Speak to him on the balcony. Pull out a silenced pistol. Take him out. He'll put up a fight. Not much of one though. Then leave.

The game is terrible. Should never be allowed!

i disarmed the bomb, but before the final mission i went to pretty much every town and killed everything and everyone!! loved it!

haha i did that when i first went to that town in the aircraft carrier boat, you can rob all their keys and then their rooms :thumbup:. some of them just dont die though, they just get up after a while and carry on shooting you.

Love this game, I'm currently helping that woman do research for her book.

I've done everything and all the optional parts except for the optional on the last one which i need lvl 50 science for so I'm doing a few other quests to raise a level so i can do that then.

She better give me something good!

No spoilers!!!

Love this game, I'm currently helping that woman do research for her book.

I've done everything and all the optional parts except for the optional on the last one which i need lvl 50 science for so I'm doing a few other quests to raise a level so i can do that then.

She better give me something good!

No spoilers!!!

Glad your liking it, it really is a quality game, i love it.

What have you got it on by the way? 360 or PS3?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived