Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesFan100

FoxesTalk FC FIFA09`

yeah we have, did we have full 10 players?

not sure lol, anyways, in the team so far is

Rustynail (me)

Rinaldi91;

lcfcfan

YOU HAVE TO BE ONLINE TO GET INVITES or just go to search for clubs and try and get in that way :thumbup:

the people who put there names down first will get priority obviously

Rustynail (me)

Rinaldi91;

lcfcfan

YOU HAVE TO BE ONLINE TO GET INVITES or just go to search for clubs and try and get in that way :thumbup:

I've added a couple of you!...think i need an invite to join the team.

PSN is Jay_lcfc

This new FIFA is awesome! RIP PES :(

Well you can have up to 50 people in a team but only 10 can play at one time. Why not let 50 people join and someone can play if the main 10 aren't available?

Hardly fair that you won't let me join just because you don't want me to.

Rustynail (me)

Rinaldi91;

lcfcfan

ive joined

Just joined. France? Who's bloody France? lol

I'm Portsmouth.

I think there should have been a rule about what teams you could pick, For example whoever has picked Leicester is highly likly to lose when they play France (I know whoever picked Leicester it was there choice, but you get my point?)

Rustynail (me)

Rinaldi91;

lcfcfan

I'll be on about 7, if anyone in the team is on then invite me. :thumbup:

Well you can have up to 50 people in a team but only 10 can play at one time. Why not let 50 people join and someone can play if the main 10 aren't available?

Hardly fair that you won't let me join just because you don't want me to.

if there is more than 10, the other players can play there own games. for example if there are 20 people in your club 10 can be playing together in one game whist the other 10 are playing in a different game

Ji again, for the people who want to join the FT team for FIFA09 could you tell me what time you will be online to play FIFA and ill send you invites then, for some reason you cant send invites while im online and your offline :(

so if you could tell me the times ill try and be on to send you the invtes ok :)

Ji again, for the people who want to join the FT team for FIFA09 could you tell me what time you will be online to play FIFA and ill send you invites then, for some reason you cant send invites while im online and your offline :(

so if you could tell me the times ill try and be on to send you the invtes ok :)

I'll be on in 10 minutes if your on now.

Archived