Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Dead Space

Unbiased review video: Zero Punctuation

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

It 'plays alright' and 'looks alright'. It also 'doesn't offer anything new' and is 'very repetitive'.

Clearly this reviewer is an idiot. A total idiot.

I've just finished the game. The ending was absolutely brilliant. The final sequence was nothing short of jaw-dropping. The game is absolutely brilliant.

In fact, I would go so far as to say it is one of the best games ever made. How this has not received better marketing, more hype etc etc is beyond me.

I've now unlocked 'impossible mode'. Time to give it a spin!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

It 'plays alright' and 'looks alright'. It also 'doesn't offer anything new' and is 'very repetitive'.

Clearly this reviewer is an idiot. A total idiot.

I've just finished the game. The ending was absolutely brilliant. The final sequence was nothing short of jaw-dropping. The game is absolutely brilliant.

In fact, I would go so far as to say it is one of the best games ever made. How this has not received better marketing, more hype etc etc is beyond me.

I've now unlocked 'impossible mode'. Time to give it a spin!

He's one of the best reviewers there is!!! Watch his other reviews... hilarious! lol

Thinking this might have to be my one game purchase of the month. Fallout 3 will have to wait til next month

Yes, you must get it. You will not be disappointed with it.

I just tried giving the impossible mode a whirl. I died after about 5 minutes. And here was me thinking I was a master at the game! :dunno:

I had used all the stasis power, and run out of ammo and they just kept on coming. Impossible. Totally.

• 1 month later...
Yes, you must get it. You will not be disappointed with it.

I just tried giving the impossible mode a whirl. I died after about 5 minutes. And here was me thinking I was a master at the game! :dunno:

I had used all the stasis power, and run out of ammo and they just kept on coming. Impossible. Totally.

Finally completed this today, cant believe i forgot about this one. Really enjoyed doing the last 4 chapters today and yesterday.

Nice little gamerscore tally on it now aswel Legend :thumbup:

Defo gonna give this a whirl on impossible. 150 gamerpoints! lol

Finally completed this today, cant believe i forgot about this one. Really enjoyed doing the last 4 chapters today and yesterday.

Nice little gamerscore tally on it now aswel Legend :thumbup:

Defo gonna give this a whirl on impossible. 150 gamerpoints! lol

Is that all it's worth? It should be 1500. I didn't even get past the part after the first set of doors you have to slow down.

It is as it says "impossible". It isn't wrong.

Is that all it's worth? It should be 1500. I didn't even get past the part after the first set of doors you have to slow down.

It is as it says "impossible". It isn't wrong.

I tried to start again on impossible bewcause you can keep all your guns and Rig and stuff cant you, but when it started again it didnt give me the option to change difficulty settings, so i have a feeling you have to start from scratch. I found

the last boss

pretty difficult.

When it grabs you its so difficult to shoot the yellow things.

I tried to start again on impossible bewcause you can keep all your guns and Rig and stuff cant you, but when it started again it didnt give me the option to change difficulty settings, so i have a feeling you have to start from scratch. I found

the last boss

pretty difficult.

When it grabs you its so difficult to shoot the yellow things.

WEll i've had a look around on some sites and it seems that you cant start on impossible with all your gear.

Not so sure i'll do this now, as it must be fooking ridiculously hard.

• 6 months later...

Archived