Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Pokémon Ruby

:unsure: I'm just shocked, shocked and appalled.

I bought a Gameboy just to play Pokemon, and surely you should be starting on Red or Blue? :P

I have Red, Blue and Yellow on my phone :cool:

Been trying to get them on eBay for years.. but they still go for £10... and I refuse to pay that for a game 10 years old... :(

Gotta buy 'em all!

Chinpokomon.jpg

Haha yes!

:unsure: I'm just shocked, shocked and appalled.

I bought a Gameboy just to play Pokemon, and surely you should be starting on Red or Blue? :P

I have Red, Blue and Yellow on my phone :cool:

Give plz

Been trying to get them on eBay for years.. but they still go for £10... and I refuse to pay that for a game 10 years old... :(

I bought Pokemon Red for my Game Boy off eBay about a month ago and it cost me £3 :unsure: I lost my one from when I was a kid and randomly fancied playing again.

I bought Pokemon Red for my Game Boy off eBay about a month ago and it cost me £3 :unsure: I lost my one from when I was a kid and randomly fancied playing again.

I want Fire Red / Leaf Green (for the GBA (i.e DS)) as I sold my Gameboy 14 years ago!!

They regularly go for £8 + p&p... :(

Haha yes!

Give plz

Got a SE?

I want Fire Red / Leaf Green (for the GBA (i.e DS)) as I sold my Gameboy 14 years ago!!

They regularly go for £8 + p&p... :(

Just download it and send Nintendo a fiver.

They got too many pokemons now its confusing

Charmeleon was my personal favourite ^_^

Aye, should of left it at just Kanto+Johto. So 250.

Solely Kanto was where it's at, but Johto made it interesting enough. Now though, as you say, it's just confusing.

My favourite was always Poliwhirl.

Aye, should of left it at just Kanto+Johto. So 250.

Solely Kanto was where it's at, but Johto made it interesting enough. Now though, as you say, it's just confusing.

My favourite was always Poliwhirl.

This lad knows his stuff.

As you say, Kanto FTW but it was still good (including the TV series :blush: ) when they introduced the Johto batch.

I still watch it sometimes like a complete geek. I actually just got used to the new voices etc, but in the newest series, they've changed Ash's voice again! :angry:

This lad knows his stuff.

As you say, Kanto FTW but it was still good (including the TV series :blush: ) when they introduced the Johto batch.

I still watch it sometimes like a complete geek. I actually just got used to the new voices etc, but in the newest series, they've changed Ash's voice again! :angry:

He now has quitted pokemon and is neglecting Pikachu in favour posting on FT as Ash17LCFC :whistle:

He now has quitted pokemon and is neglecting Pikachu in favour posting on FT as Ash17LCFC :whistle:

I'm named Ash(ley) as well. Conveniantly.

Just wondering, what did people name their rival on the game when they used to play? Mine was always a love rival or something.

I'm named Ash(ley) as well. Conveniantly.

Just wondering, what did people name their rival on the game when they used to play? Mine was always a love rival or something.

My mom :unsure:

seriously I usually just leave it at Gary or whatever

• 3 weeks later...

Archived