Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

Hogs of War 2

For anyone who plays or played the original Hogs of War, you'll understand that this is EPIC! I'm VERY much hoping that this will be as good, if not better, than the first!!! :scarf:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogs_of_War_2

One shocking thing I noticed though is that it's being released on PS2 and not PS3... I'm very disappointed about that as I have a PS3... hopefully they'll change that detail as it'd be great on PS3 too! :chant:

For anyone who plays or played the original Hogs of War, you'll understand that this is EPIC! I'm VERY much hoping that this will be as good, if not better, than the first!!! :scarf:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogs_of_War_2

One shocking thing I noticed though is that it's being released on PS2 and not PS3... I'm very disappointed about that as I have a PS3... hopefully they'll change that detail as it'd be great on PS3 too! :chant:

From that Wiki page:

DVD, Wii , Nintendo DS PS2

lol:P

• 3 years later...

Bumping a thread that's four years old ? Really?

If you look on the general chat forum, I revived a couple that were 8 years old and people are happily posting on them because they've never seen them before. That was the general idea in the first place. It's also a bit of nostalgia for the people that did post in it. Just because something is old doesn't mean it should be discarded and forgotten. I'm not reviving many old threads just the ones I want to put an opinion on or that are interesting and not limited to a date

I'm just playing a multiplayer game. Sirry irriot you break my body lol

Just did a 4 kill combo to win the deathmatch. I placed a mine next to a piggystroika, blowing him into the water, drowning him and I put some dynamite in just the right place to blow the garlic grunt into the minefield, he landed on a mine which blew up a box sending the pig onto another mine which instantly killed that pig. The mine also hit another garlic grunt which was low on life and killed him. The explosion blew a piggystroika into the minefield killing him. 8 points, game over, cowardly custard yellows win again. Gotta love those mines

Archived