Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

FM09 Downloads And Links.

Does anyone have a good training schedule to download? The one i use is quite harsh on the players and i have to constantly tone it down.

Have they really toned down the improvements you get from training from 07? If so, I've apparently got a pretty good schedule.

If not, and I should be noticing the same drastic improvements, my schedule is royal toss. I downloaded mine, I'll try and find the link somewhere in a bit.

Have they really toned down the improvements you get from training from 07? If so, I've apparently got a pretty good schedule.

If not, and I should be noticing the same drastic improvements, my schedule is royal toss. I downloaded mine, I'll try and find the link somewhere in a bit.

They did from 07 to 08.

I normally download one called Tugs training, it's a good one I think, get quite a few green arrows anyway

They did from 07 to 08.

I normally download one called Tugs training, it's a good one I think, get quite a few green arrows anyway

That's the one i'm using there seems to be loads of injuries and they fatigue in matches very quickly.

I'm using that, normal amount of injuries. :dunno:

Have you got patch 9.1? Didn't someone say that rids you of disproportionate amounts of injuries?

• 2 weeks later...

I've never downloaded any of these before, when you download say Premier League badges and kits etc. do you have to start a new career to make them active or does it automatically change all of these badges and kits in your current game? Thanks.

I've never downloaded any of these before, when you download say Premier League badges and kits etc. do you have to start a new career to make them active or does it automatically change all of these badges and kits in your current game? Thanks.

You dont have to start again, just go on to preferences and un tick the cache box, load your game and logos, kits etc will be there.

Archived