Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

FM09 Downloads And Links.

Didn't know where else to put these so thought i would show them here :thumbup: Feedback is appreciated :)

LCFC Fantasy HomeLeicesterCityHome.jpg LCFC Fantasy Away LeicesterCityAway.jpg LCFC Fantasy Third LeicesterCityThird.jpg

Hmmm I don't think they look so good with the sponsor and the stripes :dunno:

Well done though :)

Cheers for the feedback :)...I take your advice on board and will attempt improve them in the near future :thumbup:

The black one has the potential but the sponsor ruins it :( Bit like Topps Tiles does on the current LCFC strip! :P

Don't know if someone has already asked this, but has anyone got the update/link to the update?

...If there is one out.

I had to go onto editor and edit the likes of Cleverly and Brown for LCFC and some other important ones for other clubs, but it aint very good and I just wonderd if there is an official one out.

Cheers.

:thumbup:

Don't know if someone has already asked this, but has anyone got the update/link to the update?

...If there is one out.

I had to go onto editor and edit the likes of Cleverly and Brown for LCFC and some other important ones for other clubs, but it aint very good and I just wonderd if there is an official one out.

Cheers.

:thumbup:

You could always try the novel idea of looking on www.sigames.com.....

Have looked but about two months ago and I couldn't find them then.

And always get lost on them sites.

the update wasn't going to be out in january :frusty:

try now, it should be up :thumbup:

-Sports Interactive Folder, Graphics Folder(make one if there isnt one) place each item in correct folder if you need to make one make it :)

Do you have to start a new game for them to take effect?

I have the 9.3 update version, do I still need to download all the stuff in this thread or will it be on there?

• 4 weeks later...
Do you have to start a new game for them to take effect?

I have the 9.3 update version, do I still need to download all the stuff in this thread or will it be on there?

No Restart The Game Itself And Then Load Any Game Up And They Should Work

Archived