Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

You lot who want snow can come and live in South Lincolnshire then, it's been pissing it down with snow again today and we've still not got rid of the fooker from the last two heavy bouts this week. Went sledging today and it was immense but I need to get to Uni this week and it looks like it's not going to happen again. :angry:

Snow! Do one!

I'm starting work experiance tomorrow as a PE Teacher, should be good going to be very cold tho, being School is on.
Planning any outdoors activities? :unsure:

Sledging and running back uphill might be a possibility...

i remember, in the time before schools got shut on the first flake of sleet, we played football on the iced-up-snow covered field, we all went back in with snow blindness.....good times.....!

i remember, in the time before schools got shut on the first flake of sleet, we played football on the iced-up-snow covered field, we all went back in with snow blindness.....good times.....!

Stez, surely you cannot work with this much snow about? :unsure:

Stez, surely you cannot work with this much snow about? :unsure:

well, i don't know what i'll be doing this week, i got all me inside jobs done last week. we need the snow to clear off, as we're expecting 9000 punters the week starting the 14th, and that pretty much pays for the rest of the year. it could be a lean year in the stez house hold, a lean, lean, lean, year. :(