Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

are snow fun has finished - nothing predicted for the rest of the week...

i went to a friends this morning, she lives on a peninsular in the fjord and they had waist high snowfall over the weekend...

now we have clear blue skies and unimginable (-16) cold. >_<

well, i don't know what i'll be doing this week, i got all me inside jobs done last week. we need the snow to clear off, as we're expecting 9000 punters the week starting the 14th, and that pretty much pays for the rest of the year. it could be a lean year in the stez house hold, a lean, lean, lean, year. :(

9000 punters!! Do you own Alton Towers?

today, we had some unpredicted snow fall, but just light stuff with big thick flakes, rather pretty traditional snow, not gonna make any difference to the mounds remaining from the weekend, but pleasant and relaxing to watch.

oh and, for the record, still -13, what a brilliant day to have a fire drill at 8.45 this morning :rolleyes: