Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Snow could probably bring about world peace, everyone loves the stuff, and if you dont then your not worthy of anyones time I'm afraid.

Ultra's fascist council want to ban snow and build three student accomodation blocks on where it used to lie deep and crisp and even.

Its due to hit worst in Leicester after 6pm. Am in Birmingham at the mo and not a sign of anything here! :(

Want it to snow like fook overnight so I cant get here tomorrow. :fc:

Snow can sod off, we're going to Leamington for a really good meal tonight and there is no way I want to get stuck there.

Uck it, I'm havin a tenner on a White Crimbo at the bookies. I've got a feeling :D Will love it if it snows Crimbo mornin, will feel like a kid again and get me skis out on the back garden

According to BBC Weather Centre, it's gonna be a close call!

How much would you win?

Not seen a single snowflake fall today. Nothing in my village, read on here that there was a blizzard occuring in Coalville, thought i'd see some when I went in - nothing. Get back an hour later and theres snow on the floor of my village. Sneaky little snow.

In other news, it's fucking freezing.