Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

It's freezing! Definately cold enough to snow.

Was out earlier playing footy, and it tipped it down with snow. Thankfully we carried on playing. Was going for my double hat-trick ;)

According to BBC Weather Centre, it's gonna be a close call!

How much would you win?

Not sure how much. I'm gonna pop in the bookies and if it's 2/1 or better I'm havin a crack. It's worth the gamble cos we don't usually see snow this close to Crimbo anymore.

Come on Santa ya barstard make it snow!

Melbourne Wednesday 39 degrees. Thursday 20degrees and raining. Today ????

so you don't want to swap for our -11 tomorrow? oh yes winter has finally arrived here, due for snow from saturday to thursday.... :smile:

so you don't want to swap for our -11 tomorrow? oh yes winter has finally arrived here, due for snow from saturday to thursday.... :smile:

I'm hoping for the next 9 months of warm weather so i'll pass on the -11, just hope it's nice weather in July so i can enjoy my birthday in Oslo next year :thumbup:

I'm hoping for the next 9 months of warm weather so i'll pass on the -11, just hope it's nice weather in July so i can enjoy my birthday in Oslo next year :thumbup:

in july, you'll be drinking a VB on one of the islands in the bay :fc:

Snowing heavily here now. I can see me getting hardly any sleep tonight as I'll be on 'snow watch' with my fingers crossed that it snows so heavily I can't get in to work tomorrow. It'll probably then miraculously clear at 7am leaving me with no choice but to go in, and ridiculously tired. :angry:

saturday to thursday?

fook that im wearing my hat to work tomorrow if im standing in a doorway all day i dont carre if the manager gets sacked.

yep, it's going to be a nightmare, cause the streets are covered in ice from the brief snow we had at the weekend -

:giggle: - it's the only aussie beer i've seen here.... :dunno:

What is the bay any way?

I'll be drinking traditional Norweigan beer any recomendations.........i'm going to say i'm an actor from Neighbours and try to score myself a few free drinks whilst on my tour aswell :thumbup:

What is the bay any way?

I'll be drinking traditional Norweigan beer any recomendations.........i'm going to say i'm an actor from Neighbours and try to score myself a few free drinks whilst on my tour aswell :thumbup:

2654216376_85a58e5008_b.jpg

4500327.jpg

2582299.jpg

Edited by Vålerenga