Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Er, that was yesterday - it snowed most of the evening and overnight too. I'm sure that in your opinion there's nothing like enough snow to warrant shutting the school though... Norway manages to cope... people here haven't a clue how to drive in snow... etc, etc.

ha, not always, there's ice everywhere and we've only had an inch or two this winter, next week will be the test...

when i was a kid we used to take the school bus from glen to kibby in 6 inches of snow or more, in fact during the teacher's strike :rolleyes: they used to do an extra round trip every lunch time....

anyway, you'll all be pleased to know that i survived being dragged round the shops while the other half did her xmas shopping for 2.5 hours in -16 cold, my cheeks actually ached...

Where the fook did all that come from? :o

I believe it's the winds coming in from the west, they're a bit chilly therefore any precipitation is freezing, hence falling as snow.

:P

I believe it's the winds coming in from the west, they're a bit chilly therefore any precipitation is freezing, hence falling as snow.

:P

;) You should be a weathergirl.