Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

It's frickin lovely out here on the edge of the Peak District. Got some amazing views and the snow is deeper than it's been for ages.

I wanted to lob me Mrs down one of the hills on an old dustbin lid but she's not up for it :(

lol you old romantic you! :thumbup:

YES!!! FINALLY!!! Its snowing!!! Took the dog on the park at 4pm and kept losing her lol - it was a proper blizzard plus on the ground so you just couldnt see her at all against the white! Annoyingly she soon clocked onto the fact that I couldnt see her and kept running off :giggle:

Theres snow lying around the city... Yet i want more.

I want it to prove to my college that time in bed on 'Snow Days' are more important than A-Level exams :giggle:

Would be nice.

Apparently the rest of college will be off, but sixth formers still meant to go in. Bit gay.

Only really started at 4ish for us in LE12. Was training with the under 9's, great session just ended in a huge snowball fight then a few epic slide tackles.

Got caught out on way home though, no cars can enter our estate, I gave it a go but have ditched the car and walked last 5.

Horrible timing, important day for me tomorrow decent plans have been made and abit of travelling is essential as much as I'd love to clown around up Bradgate Park.

Crazy up here, ridiculously deep, had about 3 inches at the weekend again which then froze over, and gotta be at least another 6 inches on top overnight last night. Been continuing on and off throughout the day too. I'd show you if I knew how to upload a pic, but i'm a technophobe :blush:

Supposedly from tonight onwards its heading your way, well..at least southwards anyway.

My car broke down out in it yesterday in minus 6 temperatures, great :rolleyes:

Edited by Teece

Crazy up here, ridiculously deep, had about 3 inches at the weekend again which then froze over, and gotta be at least another 6 inches on top overnight last night. Been continuing on and off throughout the day too. I'd show you if I knew how to upload a pic, but i'm a technophobe :blush:

Supposedly from tonight onwards its heading your way, well..at least southwards anyway.

My car broke down out in it yesterday in minus 6 temperatures, great :rolleyes:

where are you? :o