Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

the front page of the newspapers here were dedicated to how cold it has been in the south of the country, and that we have another 10 days of it...

i'm guessing that even for norway -41 is extreme

I dislike the snow immensely. It's kept me marooned at my parents house all week, blocked the satellite dish (which I can't reach) meaning I missed all day of the test match and caused me to go arse over tit whilst en route to buying life saving supplies at the supermarket.

It will likely also mean another City game is cancelled this weekend.

Snow can **** off.

Snapped a pic of the temperature gauge on the car dashboard reading -14 about 9 o clock this morning. Said on the radio earlier it was allegedly minus 17.6 round here last night, and somewhere round Oxford way was a bit more at minus 17.7, and supposedly its meant to be even colder tonight! :blink:

Crazy, and even crazier that hearing / seeing all this going on is starting to seem 'normal'. :giggle:

Meant to have more snow here tonight and over the weekend, could really do with it sodding off now, been losing loads of £££ because of it :cry:

Edited by Teece

Absolutely gutted Valerenga hasn't updated me in the last ten minutes on the snow in Norway.

Norway has more snow and is colder than England. WE GET IT

Chill out. :whistle:

You should be doing something constructive, anyway - like going and fitting your snowchains or practising driving through 20ft-deep snowdrifts. :D

Absolutely gutted Valerenga hasn't updated me in the last ten minutes on the snow in Norway.

Norway has more snow and is colder than England. WE GET IT

:crylaugh:

You forgot the most important point......... they cope better too! lol

I dislike the snow immensely. It's kept me marooned at my parents house all week, blocked the satellite dish (which I can't reach) meaning I missed all day of the test match and caused me to go arse over tit whilst en route to buying life saving supplies at the supermarket.

It will likely also mean another City game is cancelled this weekend.

Snow can **** off.

Really? :dunno:

I'm quite confident we will get the game ahead, We undersoil heating, and we will actually use it, As long as we covered the pitch the snow should be easily removed, the only worry I have is the surrounding areas, and thats just some Health and Safety officer in a office pushing a pen as to whether it would go ahead.

Please City don't let us down, We're better than the sheepshaggers and soft northern bastards who can't get games to go ahead. :fc:

Right i'm not gonna say it's not cold, but it's not as cold as people are making out (I don't think), I was outside in a t-shirt, no coat/jumper yesterday and it was fine.

Roll on JULY. :cool:

Oh yeah, is that when 'summer' is sposed to happen? Not in England :giggle:

Edited by Matt

Right i'm not gonna say it's not cold, but it's not as cold as people are making out (I don't think), I was outside in a t-shirt, no coat/jumper yesterday and it was fine.

Oh yeah, is that when 'summer' is sposed to happen? Not in England :giggle:

Sorry Rocky! :D

Yeah not in this craphole of a country but means I'm off on my Jolly's with my mates for a week and then comeback and go away with the family.