Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Is it sunny in Leicester? In Bristol it's sunny and barely a breath of wind, it's actually fairly pleasant outside.

Yes, in fact. On two occasions recently, I've remarked how beautiful it looked. Firstly Braunstone Park on Wednesday and when the sun was setting last night.

:thumbup:

i wish people would just stick to the interesting stuff about what their grandad did in the old days when there was "real snow" about ,

:)

My Grandma had to drill holes in the ice to try and catch fish, that's where Ray Mears got his inspiration.

My Grandma had to drill holes in the ice to try and catch fish, that's where Ray Mears got his inspiration.

that's for soft southern bastrads ,

my grandma would sit on the ice with her bare arse until it melted and then my grandad would tie a hook on his cock and dangle it in the water until he caught a 5 pound snapper

that's for soft southern bastrads ,

my grandma would sit on the ice with her bare arse until it melted and then my grandad would tie a hook on his cock and dangle it in the water until he caught a 5 pound snapper

My grandad would hide BENEATH the ice and smash through it to grab unsuspecting seabirds, in the manner of a killer whale.

Hasn't this gone on for long enough now?

I hate every school which was shut today - get back to work you lazy bastards, don't you realise what you are doing to the economy? I bet schools weren't shut in Norway.

:wave:

:bounce::yahoo::banana::dance::celebrate::scarf:

:kissing:

Guest Mee-9
I hate every school which was shut today - get back to work you lazy bastards, don't you realise what you are doing to the economy? I bet schools weren't shut in Norway.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:lol

Coming down quite alot now.

Shock horror, teacher actually does some work HAHA. PS I left work at 11:30 today.

ooh, ha ha ha, hilarious, haven't heard that before :rolleyes:

Like we haven't heard you go on about the snow in Norway before. :rolleyes:

that shows what a complete retard you are - i've haven't posted as often as some people on here and most of my posts have simply been asking what it is like over there...

We get a post daily. Norway has more snow than England, Norway is colder than England & Norway can cope better with the weather. Well it don't take a fucking mastermind to figure out that a country in Scandinavia is colder than England!

why is it ok for people in england to randomely post that snow is falling but not for me - we haven't had anything other than a light snow since christmas, i've merely made some observations about how cold it is. i think when you experience places near to you hitting -42 it's worthy of mentioning.

I didn't say it wasn't ok for you to post in the thread or not, I was saying it's a fucking bore reading the same gloating, predictable shit every single day, clearly I am not the only person who has picked up on it either.

it's a thread about snow you fucking bell end, i'm an englishman living near the arctic circle, do you expect me to not get excited about it and post in here.

I don't care if you're a Jamaican man living on the South Pole, get excited all you like but as previously stated, it's the same old "we're better than you" shit everyday.

you really are turning into the new TPH aren't you - rarely posting anything of any interest but simply loitering waiting to make some lame sarcastic 'joke' about other people's opinions.

A little ironic that you say I rarely post anything of any interest, the same could be said for yourself. I am not the 'New TPH,' I am Tilley, suprisingly.

at least if your going to attempt to be a funny man, you should probably check to see if there is the remotest bit of accuracy in what you say - IT HAS SNOWED MORE IN ENGLAND THAN IN NORWAY, RETARD, DO YOU GET THAT????

I wasn't attempting to be anything. I didn't actually comment on the current weather conditions. I just mocked what you had been saying for what seems a lifetime. "Norway has more snow than England, Norway is colder than England." :yawn:

christ, it's raining in the north of the country :rolleyes: or am i not allowed to make any weather related comments, i wouldn't want to bore you...

Oh no, please tell me how your rain is superior to ours, is it wetter?! We're all dying to know!

and the real irony, is that you have the second most posts in this thread :giggle:

I don't care for post counts, all I know is that your posts are repetitive, boring and predictable.

Guest Mee-9
Like we haven't heard you go on about the snow in Norway before. :rolleyes:

We get a post daily. Norway has more snow than England, Norway is colder than England & Norway can cope better with the weather. Well it don't take a fucking mastermind to figure out that a country in Scandinavia is colder than England!

I didn't say it wasn't ok for you to post in the thread or not, I was saying it's a fucking bore reading the same gloating, predictable shit every single day, clearly I am not the only person who has picked up on it either.

I don't care if you're a Jamaican man living on the South Pole, get excited all you like but as previously stated, it's the same old "we're better than you" shit everyday.

I don't care for post counts, all I know is that your posts are repetitive, boring and predictable.

Thank god someone said it!

EDIT :

Tilley 5 - 0 Valrenga.

@Valrenga - If you get bored when we post about Snow, why visit this thread?

Edited by Leicester944