Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

We get a post daily. Norway has more snow than England, Norway is colder than England & Norway can cope better with the weather. Well it don't take a fucking mastermind to figure out that a country in Scandinavia is colder than England!

the same gloating, predictable shit every single day,

it's the same old "we're better than you" shit everyday.

I just mocked what you had been saying for what seems a lifetime. "Norway has more snow than England, Norway is colder than England." :yawn:

jesus, you really are obsessed, and the weirdest thing is i haven't 'gloated' at all, i've actually said on numerous times that it's hardly snowing here - do you honestly believe i think norway is better than england because it's colder, what a moron you must be - it's fucking freezing, it's dangerous and the satelite tv is out - how is that better.

i''m sure you could post examples of these daily posts where i've said 'norway has more snow, norway is colder' - listen, someone posts when it snows in lincoln, i post when in snows in oslo, and that has been twice since xmas, everyday???? you're fucking delusional...

for some reason you've built this weird obsession with my posts, maybe other people find me boring and repetitive (who cares), but no one else has gone on about it quite as boringly and repetitively as you.

jesus, you really are obsessed, and the weirdest thing is i haven't 'gloated' at all, i've actually said on numerous times that it's hardly snowing here - do you honestly believe i think norway is better than england because it's colder, what a moron you must be - it's fucking freezing, it's dangerous and the satelite tv is out - how is that better.

i''m sure you could post examples of these daily posts where i've said 'norway has more snow, norway is colder' - listen, someone posts when it snows in lincoln, i post when in snows in oslo, and that has been twice since xmas, everyday???? you're fucking delusional...

for some reason you've built this weird obsession with my posts, maybe other people find me boring and repetitive (who cares), but no one else has gone on about it quite as boringly and repetitively as you.

:scarf::wave::cool:

Edited by lavrentis

Thank god someone said it!

EDIT :

Tilley 5 - 0 Valrenga.

@Valrenga - If you get bored when we post about Snow, why visit this thread?

:source:

i can't even be bothered explaining how nonsensical that is...

:frusty:

Edited by Vålerenga

I am not being funny but to think I have a 'weird obsession' with you and your posts is quite ridiculous, don't flatter yourself. ;)

You just sit in your superior snow in -41 with no satelite television and tell the whole of FoxesTalk about it too if you like because as of now, you are on ignore. :D

I am not being funny but to think I have a 'weird obsession' with you and your posts is quite ridiculous, don't flatter yourself. ;)

You just sit in your superior snow in -41 with no satelite television and tell the whole of FoxesTalk about it too if you like because as of now, you are on ignore. :D

You're putting him on ignore for a few posts about snow in a snow thread? :laugh:

What's with the Val hate in. Seems a bit uncalled for if you ask me.

don't worry about it, i find it all rather amusing in a playground sort of way, i've had shit from people on here done way better than tilley's tired old sarcasm...

and of course, now he's shown how much it clearly bothers him, i shall naturally be posting weather updates on a regular basis, i do feel this thread has really neglected atmospheric pressure readings

don't worry about it, i find it all rather amusing in a playground sort of way, i've had shit from people on here done way better than tilley's tired old sarcasm...

and of course, now he's shown how much it clearly bothers him, i shall naturally be posting weather updates on a regular basis, i do feel this thread has really neglected atmospheric pressure readings

I think people are just envious because they live in the shit hole that is Leicester. Well I know I am. :D

Edited by Edmund Crouchback

You're putting him on ignore for a few posts about snow in a snow thread? :laugh:

no he's put me on ignore because now he feels like a plank for making such a fuss in the first place, and that's the cleverest come back he can manage :thumbup:

whoopsidaisy, tilley....

fun02.gif

I think people are just envious because they live in the shit hole that is Leicester. Well I know I am. :D

believe me, i'd take leicester's daily fresh powdery whiteness over our 10 day old piles of ice right now!