Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Yeah, that's the best comeback I can think of. :laugh:

Really feel a tit for saying it in the first place when a good handful of people clearly agree with me you fucking arse. :rolleyes:>_<

:kissing:

That only makes it worse really :huh:

Yeah, that's the best comeback I can think of. :laugh:

Really feel a tit for saying it in the first place when a good handful of people clearly agree with me you fucking arse. :rolleyes:>_<

:kissing:

Are you really trying out for Twat of 2010?

You ought to pace yourself, peaking this early is only going to count against you.

To be fair without shit stirrers like Edmond and to put my neck on the line Valerengra has been very condescending about our crappy snow. Funny about how were arguing about this but you do come across as if your trying to be big headed, our snows better than your snow blah blah blah. We know your snow is better but who cares really? Were experiencing the coldest spell in our country in years and although it may be tanning temperature for you, you do go on a bit. Yes fair enough, we dont mind hearing how cold Norway is but it becomes a drone

To be fair without shit stirrers like Edmond and to put my neck on the line Valerengra has been very condescending about our crappy snow. Funny about how were arguing about this but you do come across as if your trying to be big headed, our snows better than your snow blah blah blah. We know your snow is better but who cares really? Were experiencing the coldest spell in our country in years and although it may be tanning temperature for you, you do go on a bit. Yes fair enough, we dont mind hearing how cold Norway is but it becomes a drone

It isn't just a cold spell in the UK though, *paraphrasing the worn clichéd perception* not that the British would care about what happens on "mainland" Europe :P

I completed a spectacular slide today right outside the girlfriend's house. My coccyx (sp?) hurt badly for a while.

I'm walking around at the speed and in the style of an arthritic penguin. The snow can cock right off, I want to be able to run again.

And that's why you need to practice the phrase "Would you like to large that, sir?"

Well, funnily enough, I mean I don't know you on a personal level so just guessing from a few posts here and there but I am fairly certain our line of work is very similar actually, which makes your previous statement pretty ridiculous.

In WW Deuce when my Grandad was a teenager he saw a German bomber come down on the hills in the Peak District (think it was the Peak District, it's the hills around the Leek area). He saw the wreckage in the morning.

Thought I'd mention that cos it was winter and he said it was snowing at the time.

He also nearly got shot when he joined the army and was looking after/guarding some German POW's. He was lucky though cos the bullet went through the gap under his armpit. It wasn't snowing then but I know for a fact that he was holding an Alsation on a lead at the time. He loved that dog and he went on to become one of the first Police dog handlers in the Midlands. He must of set a fair few dogs on innocent protestors in his time for a laugh.

I don't know if the last sentence is true but it could be

ok, perhaps last year i did get a bit preachy about how norway deals better with the snow, and i posted some amused comments when england decelared 4 inches to be heavy snow, but on the whole this year i think i have only really shown an envious interest in how snowy it is in england. :dunno:

norway has had just the one heavy weekend of snow, which i posted some nice pictures of, how is that so wrong.

i'm going to carry on posting about snow, and about how i don't rate howard :rolleyes: , and if someone criticizes me, i shall explain myself as i have done here, whether that results in a good debate or tilley fumbling desperately for a comedic response to impress the (far funnier) posters that seem to think he's great, no doubt he's a real character in real life, but when it comes to the written word, oh dear....

anyway, as i've always maintained, i'm very pleased for england's snowiness, and equally very amused at the way people deal with it, so please lets give this myth about competition a break and just enjoy the snow... :thumbup:

and for what it's worth, no snow forecast for oslo for the next 10 days, -18 today and i have to go out and buy some cereal....and it looks like københavn will be snowy tomorrow :D

In WW Deuce when my Grandad was a teenager he saw a German bomber come down on the hills in the Peak District (think it was the Peak District, it's the hills around the Leek area). He saw the wreckage in the morning.

Thought I'd mention that cos it was winter and he said it was snowing at the time.

He also nearly got shot when he joined the army and was looking after/guarding some German POW's. He was lucky though cos the bullet went through the gap under his armpit. It wasn't snowing then but I know for a fact that he was holding an Alsation on a lead at the time. He loved that dog and he went on to become one of the first Police dog handlers in the Midlands. He must of set a fair few dogs on innocent protestors in his time for a laugh.

I don't know if the last sentence is true but it could be

:D:D

but you do know this "my grandad" stuff is soooo yesterday :)

edit; did i mention what my grandad used to do in bad snow ?

Edited by Zingari

One of my grandads' was a Royal Marine in WWII and he said his worst time as a Marine was when coming back from Norway, :whistle: , and getting bombarded by the Royal Navy. :unsure::huh:

Edited by Steven