Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

One of my grandads' was a Royal Marine in WWII and he said his worst time as a Marine was when coming back from Norway, :whistle: , and getting bombarded by the Royal Navy. :unsure::huh:

he probably wouldn't shut up about the fvckin snow in norway :D

Throwing it down again.

Anyone know how we've faired compared to the rest of the country?

Up north looks much worse than here and down south have had a fair bit, but it looks pretty deep snow around here now.

I think the fact that both Cov and Derby are still on suggest that it's been fairly tame in the Midlands.

Cardiff still on as well. :rolleyes:

Ugh terrible weather and temperature here :angry: They say the wind chill factor will make it -25C here, which is just disgusting. I've seen snowflakes that I've never seen before, it looked like ice needles falling from the skies :|

Ugh terrible weather and temperature here :angry: They say the wind chill factor will make it -25C here, which is just disgusting. I've seen snowflakes that I've never seen before, it looked like ice needles falling from the skies :|

We had a Watford fan on our form based in Iceland wondering what all the fuss is all about over here!

Ofcourse your all well prepared and used to snow etc.

Not really snowed for a whille in Hertfordshire but very icy and cold (usualy story of roads all fine but pavements not gritted)

Edited by Super_horns

We had a Watford fan on our form based in Iceland wondering what all the fuss is all about over here!

Ofcourse your all well prepared and used to snow etc.

Not really snowed for a whille in Hertfordshire but very icy and cold (usualy story of roads all fine but pavements not gritted)

Apparently Iceland was the only country in Europe that didn't have a white Christmas. It's not as cold up there as the name suggests :P And Denmark is actually quite mild normally, nothing compared to our Scandinavian neighbours to the north.

Last 4 days here have been over 30 degrees. Yesterday it was 38 at 10am. Due to be 41 tomorrow.

Spent most of today by the pool at home sipping a couple of cider, taking it in turns of swimming or reading on the sun lounge....so good

Absolutely gutted you Aussies don't provide updates every ten minutes on the heat in Australia.

Australia is hotter than England. WE GET IT

:whistle::P

Absolutely gutted you Aussies don't provide updates every ten minutes on the heat in Australia.

Australia is hotter than England. WE GET IT

:whistle::P

I can't do it every 10 but I can every 20 if that's ok......not sure of the exact temp but I'm sitting here in just my boxers at 10.20pm with every window and door in the house open.

jesus, you really are obsessed, and the weirdest thing is i haven't 'gloated' at all, i've actually said on numerous times that it's hardly snowing here - do you honestly believe i think norway is better than england because it's colder, what a moron you must be - it's fucking freezing, it's dangerous and the satelite tv is out - how is that better.

i''m sure you could post examples of these daily posts where i've said 'norway has more snow, norway is colder' - listen, someone posts when it snows in lincoln, i post when in snows in oslo, and that has been twice since xmas, everyday???? you're fucking delusional...

for some reason you've built this weird obsession with my posts, maybe other people find me boring and repetitive (who cares), but no one else has gone on about it quite as boringly and repetitively as you.

i like to keep my council.

Are you really trying out for Twat of 2010?

You ought to pace yourself, peaking this early is only going to count against you.

always my problem in the, rigged, annual vote-off