Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Unless it's gonna snow enough to snow me in for a week, I wish it'd just chuff off now.

I agree with this, seeing as i managed to skid off on route to Maybes' house today. So didn't end up going to the match and will find out the cost of the damage tomorrow!

Today's been a weird day where snow's concerned. It was forecast for most of the day, and it kind of sleeted and melted the snow away. Then at about 10:30/11:00pm, it decided to pull its act together and started snowing properly again. I think it's stopped now, but everywhere's white again.

Guest DavidJCW

I seem to keep missing all the snow... I've only seen one short big snowfall in Belgium but nothing apart from that bar some flurries here and there.

Cheesed off with this snow now.

Barely any food in the shops, no post for a week, no refuse collection for 2 weeks, car still snowed-in and to cap it all, the snow sliding off the roof took most of my (new!) guttering with it.

Spent an hour this morning leaning out of a bedroom window with hot water in two pump-action water pistols trying to melt the rest of the snow overhanging the main roof above the glass roof to my conservatory before it fell and crashed through it.

Not happy!

Cheesed off with this snow now.

Barely any food in the shops, no post for a week, no refuse collection for 2 weeks, car still snowed-in and to cap it all, the snow sliding off the roof took most of my (new!) guttering with it.

Spent an hour this morning leaning out of a bedroom window with hot water in two pump-action water pistols trying to melt the rest of the snow overhanging the main roof above the glass roof to my conservatory before it fell and crashed through it.

Not happy!

I'm surprised the neighbours didn't try to get you sectioned :D

Thats normal behaviour compared to a lot of Isle of Wight folk! ;)

How right you are!

Just went out to clear the snow away from my car so that I could go and get some coal and logs but the bloody battery is flat!

2010, for various reasons, is turning out to be a complete cockbadger.

The end must be nigh, what with this weather merlarky allover the place.

Freezing tempatures here, +37 degrees over the otherside in Aus (during the night!), it can only mean the worlds central core is about to blow out on the Auzzi side, shatering the planet into smitherines.

Ah well, might as well spend my last hours adding to my FT post count...

How right you are!

Just went out to clear the snow away from my car so that I could go and get some coal and logs but the bloody battery is flat!

2010, for various reasons, is turning out to be a complete cockbadger.

outside of the IOW we use petrol now... :P

Edited by Vålerenga