Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

I'm loving it. It's snowing beautiful loads here, even in the lower areas of the country.

Who said something about climate change - I can't see any. This is just like it was when I was a kid and I've been missing this kind of weather for too long. The snow might not be as massive in consistency as it used to be (hear, hear - a pro talkin'! :cool:), but a winter without snow would be a huge loss.

Also, we're short on salt. Good. It's been used in excess in the past few years and this bloody slush just doesn't do the trick for me. It's ugly. Gimme plain white sights all the way. There's hardly anything more attractive than one's walking sound on this surface (I believe at least Bert will agree with me).

Drivers have to be more careful, makes for solid and slow traffic. And the fashion addicks expose themselves pretty easily - in Zurich, there's still loads of people of both sexes (but especially women) that prefer to still dress up just like out of a catalogue than wearing something practical. Sometimes, I can't but laugh at some females' attempt at walking in high heels or leather boots under these circumstances. :crylaugh:

Snow - one of Nature's most beautiful inventions ever.

I'm loving it. It's snowing beautiful loads here, even in the lower areas of the country.

Who said something about climate change - I can't see any. This is just like it was when I was a kid and I've been missing this kind of weather for too long. The snow might not be as massive in consistency as it used to be (hear, hear - a pro talkin'! :cool:), but a winter without snow would be a huge loss.

Also, we're short on salt. Good. It's been used in excess in the past few years and this bloody slush just doesn't do the trick for me. It's ugly. Gimme plain white sights all the way. There's hardly anything more attractive than one's walking sound on this surface (I believe at least Bert will agree with me).

Drivers have to be more careful, makes for solid and slow traffic. And the fashion addicks expose themselves pretty easily - in Zurich, there's still loads of people of both sexes (but especially women) that prefer to still dress up just like out of a catalogue than wearing something practical. Sometimes, I can't but laugh at some females' attempt at walking in high heels or leather boots under these circumstances. :crylaugh:

Snow - one of Nature's most beautiful inventions ever.

there is actually a norwegian word for this sound, but i can't remember it, or who told me about it and no one else seems to know...

been snowing all week here, but just blending in with the stuff left over from xmas...

there is actually a norwegian word for this sound, but i can't remember it, or who told me about it and no one else seems to know...

been snowing all week here, but just blending in with the stuff left over from xmas...

not much point having a word for things if no-one knows it :D

Guest DavidJCW
Fact. Starting Tuesday/Wednesday acc. to Mercury & BBC.

Excellent! :)

Just seen the BBC pictures of the US snowstorm hitting now and wishing I was there...

I have an assessment this week. I would very much like to get this assessment out of the way, over and done with, etc. If I am prevented from taking this assessment, I would recommend avoiding me for the foreseeable future.