Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Some amazingly large snow flakes earlier. It's calmed down a bit, but it's beginning to settle. Not happy as 1) I have an assessment tomorrow and 2) I do not want to go to Plymouth on a Tuesday night.

Guest DavidJCW

Well it's fairly pathetic here in Leicester city at the moment... yes there's a bit of settling but nothing interesting.

Contrary to what many will be wanting, I'm hoping it'll start to settle more soon and build up! :D

Well it's fairly pathetic here in Leicester city at the moment... yes there's a bit of settling but nothing interesting.

Contrary to what many will be wanting, I'm hoping it'll start to settle more soon and build up! :D

its building up nicely here on the edge of the city - Glen Parva.. good few inches have settled on the lawn.

Guest DavidJCW

Roads will be awful tonight... all this snow that originally melted on contact with the roads will just freeze up in the sub-zero temperatures as is forecast... that and there could well be a continued snowfall until the early hours of the morning, can't be fun if you have to drive anywhere.

Guest DavidJCW
:o I'm stunned it's that bad up there. Not a flake of snow here.

Give it time, the band of snow will be sweeping across the East overnight and you should wake up to some fairly serious snow if the worst hits where you are. Certainly though snow should arrive at some point soon...