Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

according to a friend's facebook, she opened the door to knee high snow this morning, walked to the tube and it had been suspended :dunno:

only been a matter of inches in town, except for where it's drifted...

Bit of a nightmare for my lad. He's having to fetch his girlfriend from Heathrow this morning and then he's supposedly heading for the Peak District.

Not that his girlfriend will mind. She's so excited by rain and snow she'll stand out in the one and roll in the other. Being from Albuquerque, New Mexico she's much more used to three figure temperatures, hardly any rain at all and keeping a wary eye out for those desert-dwelling scorpions.

Guest DavidJCW

I set my alarm to make sure I woke up to see the snow falling in Leicester... was very pretty to look at and it was on the roads too! However, this was at like 10am, by 1pm it had completely gone.

Forecast for the next 3 days in Leicester according to the BBC and Met Office though... Heavy Snow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I was driving home from Wales at the weekend and there was snow in the mountains. I wonderd if you'd had any!!

it's been snowing in some places around the country since last month - we had some last night but it only settled in the gutters and in cracks between cobblestones etc.

but tonight it's settled right in the middle of oslo, only very thinly tho, but the ground is white...

it wasn't forcast, in fact it's supposed to be 2 degrees and raining.

it's nuts here, i was checking the weather and it ranged today from 8 degrees down to minus 21

Yeh winter is my favourite season. Hope we get a bit of snow this year :)

Norfolk is currently in the middle of a big old storm, constant rain and heavy winds. Nice.

No, it isn't - I'm pissed off with it. :angry:

No, it isn't - I'm pissed off with it. :angry:

Yeh same, i didn't really know what face to put to express my dissatisfaction with the current weather conditions.

It wouldn't be as bad if it was just the rain but the wind is is so strong.

Quick reply by the way :)

Edited by jcn25

Guest DavidJCW

Rain!

Should have a separate thread just for that... it'd be constantly filled with discontent Brits. Bloody miserable weather we've been having recently...