Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

I'm in such a good mood at seeing all this snow so the paperboy's gonna get a surprise snowball straight in the face when he waltzes down my drive.

I won't wang it full force or oat, I'll just give him a 7.5 and shout "HAAAAAA got ya ya little shit. Now give me my Independent and get off my drive".

Buddy Nora it's only gone and snowed a massive pile of snow all over our street. I'd say at least 6 inches.

I wanted to take a picture but I can't find me blinkin batteries. And some fool is going to ruin the scene soon by walking all over it.

where'd u live?

Woke up very confused today at the car over the road being covered in snow, yet no snow anywhere else.

Turns out he works in Chester and didn't get back until late last night.

Seems like it's on its way to us then, :colder:

I'm in such a good mood at seeing all this snow so the paperboy's gonna get a surprise snowball straight in the face when he waltzes down my drive.

I won't wang it full force or oat, I'll just give him a 7.5 and shout "HAAAAAA got ya ya little shit. Now give me my Independent and get off my drive".

lol lol

Did you get him??

should've wanged it full force, the moment he puts the paper through the letterbox and turns to walk away.

got a snowball thrown at me while i was sat in the car earlier.

Just seems to be absolutely freezing but no snow.

Where is the snow deep enough to shut a school? Or do I have to wait until January & February for that?

if its too cold most schools boilers seize up so dont worry.

also if its too cold they have to close the school. so dont worry. this weather could ruin your education for you :P