Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Guest DavidJCW

Nothing in Leicester... needless to say it'll be avoiding where I am again, despite me loving the stuff and loving driving in it too...

My only hope is that it'll be bad in Belgium when I return over Christmas... it's been snowing shit loads over there for weeks... I could place a bet on it all having melted and be raining by the time I return!

It's been going for it in London. I took this picture at 11am this morning, followed by one from the same place at 12pm. It's been snowing that heavily since, until about ten minutes ago.

Annoyingly, because of all this snow, I can't make it to The People's Hero's post-wedding bash tonight :(

Edited by Alexikokopops

Greetings from the winter wonderland that is Solihull (south of Birmingham for those that don't know) - it has been snowing for at least 8 hours here.

Have around about a foot of snow, there are main roads closed in and out of the town centre and really looking forward to when it all ices over.

Managed to get out and do some Crimble shopping this morning and was both hilarious driving and so very quiet , did all the necessary purchasing in no time !

Will settle in for an afternoon of sport and look forward to watching the Mighty Foxes later on.

Greetings from the winter wonderland that is Solihull (south of Birmingham for those that don't know) - it has been snowing for at least 8 hours here.

Have around about a foot of snow, there are main roads closed in and out of the town centre and really looking forward to when it all ices over.

Managed to get out and do some Crimble shopping this morning and was both hilarious driving and so very quiet , did all the necessary purchasing in no time !

Will settle in for an afternoon of sport and look forward to watching the Mighty Foxes later on.

Same near me, snowed constantly for about 9 hours and has only just eased off, nearly a foot here

That was probably the worst I've ever driven in the snow. A 10minute journey took 2 hours. It was gridlock around the shopping retail park I work in. Took about an hour and a half just to work my way out of there.

Had a good 6 or 7 inches here; started around 2 and picked up considerably around 4.30ish-5pm.

Gonna be fun driving to Leicester tomorrow :/

Guest DavidJCW

I'd just like to know exactly where all you people are?!?

There's simply no snow here in Leicester and the Leicestershire region at all! Sure there's a bit lying on the grass here and there, but nothing like what everyone else seems to be moaning about...

its not been too bad here...well, yet. :S and definitely not compared to where I lived last year.

Got some of our own rock salt this time and have been gritting the pensioner neighbours paths for them etc round here... gotta look after the oldies :thumbup:

I need it to hold off on more snow for another day or two please as my car's playing up so I need to get it to the garage tomorrow, and I hate driving in the stuff :S