Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

You're welcome.

I personally saw to it that your parcels recieved special attention and were delicately and efficiently delivered to you post haste! :whistle:

On a side note of interest to your good self, East Anglia is currently predicted for HEAVY SNOW on Christmas Eve!

EDIT: that should perhaps be efficiantly... I get scared of being corrected by AoWW :P

Don't be scared... I like you. :blush: You give my parcels your speshul attention. :wub:

Christmas Eve?!!!! Bugger! So all the Chrimbo food I've given to my Mum will be at hers... and I'll be stranded at mine with beans on toast to look forward to! :o:cry: Hmm, a plan on campaign is needed, me thinks. :angry:

Christmas Eve?!!!! Bugger! So all the Chrimbo food I've given to my Mum will be at hers... and I'll be stranded at mine with beans on toast to look forward to! :o:cry: Hmm, a plan on campaign is needed, me thinks. :angry:

What's it like outside at the moment? I haven't seen daylight for the past two days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Here we go again, it seems the British snow season is about to become upon us - are we all prepared? (Dont panic - we're not all about to be 'snowed in' just yet)

Can we make ourselves look even more incompetent at dealing with the masses of 1-3 cm of snow, and once again embarrass ourselves to the rest of the world?

Do you prefer the 'sod it I'll have the day off work', or are you a plough on (pardon the pun) through the snow in a bid to get to work 5 hours late becuase of our inability to cope with the white stuff?

Edited by lcfcjim