Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

On way back from Brighton and the last 50 miles was going well, until the last 3 miles when a lorry stopped in front of us so had to reverse our bus and the lorry back so we could go round him, sounds simple but then ignorant people keep driving past getting stuck so 3 people from our bus was kind to push them away, took 20 minutes :glare:

I need milk and so will have to go out tomorrow. Was going out Monday but got someone coming to look at my connection. Been off most of day. OK now but strange that it keeps going off during the day. A window keeps popping up saying its connected with the speed 100.0 Mbps.but it isnt connecting and there is only 2 lights on the box connecter thing. I wonder if I can get them to reconnect my router. I disconnected it awhile back when my PC was playing up and was told by Virgin techs that they never supported the make.

Took my dad an two and a half hours to drive back from nottingham to leicester!!

I am Flying to madrid on monday :fc:

Was rather good fun watching piss poor drivers of rear wheel drive german cars struggle up and down Mansfield Road this evening lol.