Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Think its stopped now. Only been to the local Tesco Express this morning for milk. Took a walking stick with me. Not too bad to walk in. It'll be worse when it freezes. Council dont grit roads around my way.

Our Council are only allowed to grit main roads Bus routes etc...can't clear paths in case someone falls on the icy paths... can't get the grit to put down afterwards

I got an email from a concerned colleague at work the other day (on return to work after a weekend of heavy snow) to say it was slippy outside the office.

Personally, when I see ice/snow I automatically assume it is going to be slippy, maybe I am alone in thinking that...!

Women....not the daftest email I have had at work but up there

Slight snow now. Predicted to come down later though, but sometimes predictions are wrong.

I got an email from a concerned colleague at work the other day (on return to work after a weekend of heavy snow) to say it was slippy outside the office.

Personally, when I see ice/snow I automatically assume it is going to be slippy, maybe I am alone in thinking that...!

Women....not the daftest email I have had at work but up there

Is that to make sure you don't sue if you slip and hurt yourself though? They can defend themselves if you did complain and say, "well we sent you this e-mail" and then they have evidence?

Guest DavidJCW

Pathetic how the country gets worked up over a few flakes really. What was there the other weekend? 10cm? Yawn.

When I was over in Belgium last Christmas, there was around a metre of snow in places. Yes, 1 metre! Did people stand around fussing? Did they bullocks. People were actually still going out and driving where it was possible!

That said, I do love the stuff so I am rather annoyed that we're not getting anything of any note tonight.

Pathetic how the country gets worked up over a few flakes really. What was there the other weekend? 10cm? Yawn.

When I was over in Belgium last Christmas, there was around a metre of snow in places. Yes, 1 metre! Did people stand around fussing? Did they bullocks. People were actually still going out and driving where it was possible!

People whining about that is even more annoying.

• Like 1