Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

1979 - 30 Years

lol yr old lol

you wanna watch yourself young man, or the elderly clique will bore you to death about the olden days and make you drink stout.

anyhoo, i was only 4 in 1979 and i was well into hit me with your rhythm stick - ian dury and the blockheads

amusingly, i was clearing out my mum and dads loft a few years ago, and found said 7", which they'd bought for me, but as the b-side was there ain't half been some clever bastards and i was 4 y/o i was never given it.

Wait a mo'... I was born in 1979 and I'm still 29... Where did you learn maths Daggers...? :huh:

I wondered whether to leave the thread until the New Year but though 'no, there won't be any pedantic wankers on Foxestalk quibbling over a week or two.'

I'll know better next time Wii-boy. :thumbup:

So, just for Phube:

Twenty nine years and fifty weeks ago? Blimey! I feel slightly less old than I did a short while ago.

You actually plan when you're going to "release" your new threads? :|:mellow:

Yes.

Yes, I really do.

I have a chart on the wall where I jot down all of the thread ideas before forming a one man discussion group and elevating good ideas onto the calendar. After setting up a cross-referenced Google Calendar entry I then receive automated emails reminding me to publish the thread on a particular date and a pre-specified time.

:rolleyes:

you wanna watch yourself young man, or the elderly clique will bore you to death about the olden days and make you drink stout.

anyhoo, i was only 4 in 1979 and i was well into hit me with your rhythm stick - ian dury and the blockheads

amusingly, i was clearing out my mum and dads loft a few years ago, and found said 7", which they'd bought for me, but as the b-side was there ain't half been some clever bastards and i was 4 y/o i was never given it.

Hey mate, is your avatar from KLF's 'Justified And Ancient' track feat. Tammy Wynette. If so that's excellent, as KLF were phenomenal and Bill Drummond is a legend !!

Yes.

Yes, I really do.

I have a chart on the wall where I jot down all of the thread ideas before forming a one man discussion group and elevating good ideas onto the calendar. After setting up a cross-referenced Google Calendar entry I then receive automated emails reminding me to publish the thread on a particular date and a pre-specified time.

Brilliant.

I love the imagery.

Yes.

Yes, I really do.

no wonder post-it notes plc are riding the credit crunch so well!

Hey mate, is your avatar from KLF's 'Justified And Ancient' track feat. Tammy Wynette. If so that's excellent, as KLF were phenomenal and Bill Drummond is a legend !!

it is, unfortunately i've never performed on stage with the klf, unlike someone on this forum! :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived