Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Slipknot.

Love it, Sam. You beat me to it.

How fooking good was that!

Absolutley brilliant live, would deffo go and see them again. 15,000 people all out to just dive around like complete nobs but it was fooking awesome.

15,000 doing 'jump the fook up', this was deffo one of the highlights of the night.

Before I forget was amazaing and singing down the phone to Sam to psychosocial lol

Love it, Sam. You beat me to it.

How fooking good was that!

Absolutley brilliant live, would deffo go and see them again. 15,000 people all out to just dive around like complete nobs but it was fooking awesome.

15,000 doing 'jump the fook up', this was deffo one of the highlights of the night.

Before I forget was amazaing and singing down the phone to Sam to psychosocial lol

Mate, the jump the fook up video is awesome.

Im fascinated by the band now, really getting into them.

And the singing down the phone was legendary.

Mate, the jump the fook up video is awesome.

Im fascinated by the band now, really getting into them.

And the singing down the phone was legendary.

For that jump the fook up I was literally sitting in between some blokes legs, everyone was just piled on top of each other, I would of been gutted had I been in seats last night just for the fact of seeing everyone having such a good time whilst they were sitting down, I'll give them their due though, they made their fair bit of noise as well.

Complete nonesense. But I suppose if your 11 years old they sound fine.

No. No and err.. No.

Go and see them live and then come back and then tell me you're not a fan. I honestly think that Slipknot fan or not you would enjoy watching them live.

Oh and I just missed the drummer on a rotating platform that was in the air and he was playing literally facing the floor, it's hard to explain but it was awesome.

In Flames suck balls I'm afraid.

listen to man made god and say they aren't as good as slipknot, they create a far better technical and listenable sound than slipknot

slipknot make their money out of hitting the 'e' string in a drop d position

if you want an american metal band that isn't a melodic band then listen to canibal corpse :cool:

other than that scandinavian music > american music

listen to man made god and say they aren't as good as slipknot, they create a far better technical and listenable sound than slipknot

slipknot make their money out of hitting the 'e' string in a drop d position

if you want an american metal band that isn't a melodic band then listen to canibal corpse :cool:

other than that scandinavian music > american music

I've never liked In Flames and doubt I ever will.

Good musicians and everything, but what's the good in being decent musicians if you've got no decent songs to play? Slipknot might not be as technically gifted but at least they can carve out a tune.

My Plague and Left Behind are on Iowa.

My Plague was on the Reident Evil OST so you might recognise it.

I cant really remember much about Resident Evil.

Some of the looks I got on the bus today with Slipknot pumping through my head phones.

Made my day.

just to push out a stereotype i have in my mind

you don't all have floppy fringes do you?

and in flames most certainly can knock out a tune, you should really see them live, it is something i felt special to be part of

in my opinion slipknot cannot carve out a tune, listen to it and think in two minds, think about it technically (nowhere near as good as alot of other bands) and structurally, they have the same format in pretty much every song and even then it doesn't always work.

if you want a band that can carve out a tune as you put it listen to opeth

and in flames most certainly can knock out a tune, you should really see them live, it is something i felt special to be part of

in my opinion slipknot cannot carve out a tune, listen to it and think in two minds, think about it technically (nowhere near as good as alot of other bands) and structurally, they have the same format in pretty much every song and even then it doesn't always work.

Or you could just listen to the music and enjoy instead of analysing every single part of it for no reason?

And to the stereotype... No.

To be honest with you, I think your just being musically ignorant for a change like so many people are over slipknot you see there image and don't like it, as for the technicality bit if you tried to learn a slipknot song you would soon see its a hella lot more technical than you think, nowhere near as good.. just going on a massive 6 month world tour nearly selling out every arena to be fair you need to get yourself a slipknot album get yourself a bit of a backbone listen to it and say what you really think instead of being a sheep following the crowd and assessing there music on there image..I'm sure you listen to indie music. I went to watch them sunday night in birmingham and they were fooking awesome no ifs no buts technically sound and vocally none of this 3 chord shit with a silly effect on it.. viva la slipknot! :P

To be honest with you, I think your just being musically ignorant for a change like so many people are over slipknot you see there image and don't like it, as for the technicality bit if you tried to learn a slipknot song you would soon see its a hella lot more technical than you think, nowhere near as good.. just going on a massive 6 month world tour nearly selling out every arena to be fair you need to get yourself a slipknot album get yourself a bit of a backbone listen to it and say what you really think instead of being a sheep following the crowd and assessing there music on there image..I'm sure you listen to indie music. I went to watch them sunday night in birmingham and they were fooking awesome no ifs no buts technically sound and vocally none of this 3 chord shit with a silly effect on it.. viva la slipknot! :P

Go on lad.

Archived