Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Blur!

I hope it does, I could be going to see Blur then Oasis in the same week!! Bringing back the 90s :) Also my birthday is inbetween the 2 gigs, this could possibly be the best week EVER!

He did say in that interview, they'll be doing other dates around the country, reckon there's anwhere in the Midlands they could play?

I hope it does, I could be going to see Blur then Oasis in the same week!! Bringing back the 90s :) Also my birthday is inbetween the 2 gigs, this could possibly be the best week EVER!

He did say in that interview, they'll be doing other dates around the country, reckon there's anwhere in the Midlands they could play?

Surely if they play anywhere in the Midlands it will be NEC.

I do like a bit of Blur, me.

Yeah it's just will they do arenas? Or will they do it like Oasis are doing this year and just football stadiums and parks? They might play at Cov :/

I hope not....

I've seen them at the NEC, Wembley area etc... But I went to see them (minus Coxon) in Brighton a much smaller arena... It was much better...

Saw Blur at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1995.

Was told by a guy (who had obviously never been to a concert before in his life) to "stop pushing!"

I replied that when the 50,000 people behind me stop pushing, then I would too :P

Saw Blur at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1995.

Was told by a guy (who had obviously never been to a concert before in his life) to "stop pushing!"

I replied that when the 50,000 people behind me stop pushing, then I would too :P

I listened to that on Radio!!! :D

For some reason I ended up with 6 Blur albums.

6 Blur albums I never listened to.

I put one of them on once, about five years ago and it lasted for three tracks. I think I liked them much more when I was a drunk student but sobriety doesn't lend itself to easy listening.

Your DA's other stuff mind is very tasty. I like that cartoon band.

These gigs are gonna be fookin awesome! Hopefully i can get tickets for Wolverhampton when they play there too.

Who do we think is gonna support then? I'm hoping someone like The Streets and Jamie T, but i reckon it's gonna be the bloody Kaisers :(

Archived