Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Blur!

Okay, Blur are about to come back with one of these enormous gigs, getting people genuinely excited, while the Gallagher brothers slag off other bands, themselves having done nothing of note since the mid-nineties.

nothing since the mid nineties.. but in the nineties juts that little world domination tour ?

How can you say Oasis haven't a good song since Wonderwall haha, like download Shout it out loud the b-side to Stop Crying Your Heart Out and listen to that. Better then anything out today or your SLIP KNOT shite.

Oasis new album is better then anything out this year apart from Glasvegas or Kings of leon.

How can you say Oasis haven't a good song since Wonderwall haha, like download Shout it out loud the b-side to Stop Crying Your Heart Out and listen to that. Better then anything out today or your SLIP KNOT shite.

Oasis new album is better then anything out this year apart from Glasvegas or Kings of leon.

You like GlasVegas.

Your opinion is null and void to me.

You like GlasVegas.

Your opinion is null and void to me.

You like a band what dress up as clowns and just scream their heads off :rolleyes: 13 year olds are the sort of people who like these along with Linkin Park and Papa Roach.

Come on, these are no better then Limp Bizkit.

You like a band what dress up as clowns and just scream their heads off :rolleyes: 13 year olds are the sort of people who like these along with Linkin Park and Papa Roach.

I'm sure you've done alot of research into Slipknot's demographic, Ash.

You're a cnut.

You're just musically ignorant.

Anyone that hasn't listened to Slipknot properly say that they just scream their heads off.

Slipknot piss over most of the bands that you listen to.

Ash is a tit obviously.

But you're only being musically ignorant yourself there yourself. Fair enough if you dislike KOL etc, but it's unfair to say things like one band 'pisses all over' another.

Ash goes completely the wrong way about it, but unfortunately a lot of people are also disrespectful to other's tastes.

You're just musically ignorant.

Anyone that hasn't listened to Slipknot properly say that they just scream their heads off.

Slipknot piss over most of the bands that you listen to.

Ok why Slipknot sold out 3 nights out at Wembley ... Oh yeah they HAVEN'T.

Why Slipknot played to 250,000 over two nights ... Oh yeah they HAVEN'T

Like Slipknot are in the same league as Oasis.

Slipknot are for angry 13 year olds along with Papa Roach.

Ash is a tit obviously.

But you're only being musically ignorant yourself there yourself. Fair enough if you dislike KOL etc, but it's unfair to say things like one band 'pisses all over' another.

Ash goes completely the wrong way about it, but unfortunately a lot of people are also disrespectful to other's tastes.

I didn't mean they piss all over KOL.

I don't like Kings of Leon, but I have listened to a fair few songs to make my mind up that I don't like them.

Where he just has the stereotypical view of Slipknot that they just shout and that's all they have about them.

Ok why Slipknot sold out 3 nights out at Wembley ... Oh yeah they HAVEN'T.

Why Slipknot played to 250,000 over two nights ... Oh yeah they HAVEN'T

Like Slipknot are in the same league as Oasis.

Slipknot are for angry 13 year olds along with Papa Roach.

Who said anything about that ?

And Im going to watch Oasis at Wembley myself.

Tryna come across as being hard on the internet is for angry 13 year olds.

Quality shouldnt be based on sales figures you fool.

Slipknot have had all there albums go platinum against the odds.

If were talking sales here, if were talking song content.

Oasis dont even belong in the same breath as Slipknot.

Oasis dont really talk about much anything, not consistently anyway.

I stick to Oasis and you stick to Slipknot but makes me laugh how you slag a band off. Who are miles bigger and popular then Slipknot ...

I love Oasis, but whenever there is a musical debate you always bring it back to Oasis, it's boring.

Quality shouldnt be based on sales figures you fool.

Slipknot have had all there albums go platinum against the odds.

If were talking sales here, if were talking song content.

Oasis dont even belong in the same breath as Slipknot.

Oasis dont really talk about much anything, not consistently anyway.

You're like them for a week !!! Grow up you tool, one week your a wigga and this week your into MCR and Slipknot ...

Complete dildo sir.

Archived