Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Blur!

In Britain mate. I'd prepare yourself for a few facts from others tbh...

Where we live, fook sake. Oasis make british music for british people. They haven't changed their style to crack America and why should they ? Oasis will always be the bigger british band since The Beatles and you know it true.

Oh well erm thanks :unsure:

I meant in a good way. I stalled buying tickets and I bet now they're rarer than authentic hairs on Donald Trump's head. :thumbup:

Where we live, fook sake. Oasis make british music for british people. They haven't changed their style to crack America and why should they ? Oasis will always be the bigger british band since The Beatles and you know it true.

If you're trying to tell me that Oasis don't want to emulate their heroes and crack America like all classic British rock bands, then by all means go ahead.

But Slipknot have cracked the Uk aswell as America.

Oh yeah, BECAUSE we're on a blur topic. Oasis won their little war with Blur back when both bands where at the top of thier game.

Blur will always be remembered as the band who lost to Oasis.

Go and drink oil or something mate :)

No they haven't, my mum and dad haven't heard of them. Ask a 12 year old girl if she's heard of them. They're not a main eventer like Oasis or Coldplay.

As someone who has the music taste of a 12 year old girl, I can safely say that I have heard of Slipknot, Oasis and Coldplay. They're all no McFly!

Blur will always be remembered as the band who lost to Oasis.

Yes but only to ignorant c*nts like yourself.

I meant in a good way. I stalled buying tickets and I bet now they're rarer than authentic hairs on Donald Trump's head. :thumbup:

lol Although, there are still tickets for the first date at Hyde Park :thumbup: If not there's always these warm up gigs they'll be doing, one apparently in Wolverhampton, that should be a good one if it's at the Civic Hall. Had Think Tank on repeat for ages now, that album is incredible! Anyway is this thread gonna go back to being about Blur? :frusty:

lol Although, there are still tickets for the first date at Hyde Park :thumbup: If not there's always these warm up gigs they'll be doing, one apparently in Wolverhampton, that should be a good one if it's at the Civic Hall. Had Think Tank on repeat for ages now, that album is incredible! Anyway is this thread gonna go back to being about Blur? :frusty:

You've got no chance mate. This totally pointless and dead end debate will continue through the night... :thumbup:

Cheers. :thumbup:

I need to get looking into this.

Archived