Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Sick of X-Factor as No.1 at Chrimbo

Personally I'm a non-partaker of the Christmas festivities, but my favourite track with a festive bent is this

Featuring Tim Burgess too (let's give him a credit since the vid doesn't :rolleyes: )

and a shameless airing of Sarah Cracknell :wub:

There seem to be many campaigns to get Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah to number 1 instead of Alex. I hope this works, seems very unlikely but have downloaded it again anyway. It's currently #4 in the iTunes charts and now is getting support from Radio 1, here's hoping!

There seem to be many campaigns to get Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah to number 1 instead of Alex. I hope this works, seems very unlikely but have downloaded it again anyway. It's currently #4 in the iTunes charts and now is getting support from Radio 1, here's hoping!

Buckley set for No.3

Its better than Rick whos campaign appears to have faultered. Lets just hope this publicity puts it at least to No.2

Leonard Cohen's version is on the up aswell

we could be on for having Hallelujah in each of the top three positions, two of which are even the same version!

the buckley one is my favourite though, such a troubled man and so sad he died so young, only 30

He was a freaking genius.

The word is thrown about all the time these days, but he really was.

Had the greatest death ever too, drowned in a river whilst singing Led Zeppelin.

Briiliant.

Archived