Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

I'm the biggest tool and don't deserve to live

Why doesnt she just answer then she did every other time and i said i would call and keep in contact with her she didn't reply to text.....i know its not cos she doesn't want to speak to me either. But this is almost bringing me to tears and i cant remember the last time i cried i fell helpless and like a melodramatic emo

When i'm really pissed... I a) can't read any messages on my phone and b) can't feel the phone ring. She will be in a cab on the way home with the phone in her bag.

Don't worry. It's probably alcohol - related emo-ness.

Alamo?

I know when im drunk i don't answer but.......why did she answer all the other times, i know im worrying but it isn't easy getting a cab and it is almost 4am here.

I have never ever cared so much about someone like this before, i have liked her for a while but i guess these wmotions come out when u care for someone, but it doesn''t change the fact i feel helpless

I have never ever cared so much about someone like this before, i have liked her for a while but i guess these wmotions come out when u care for someone, but it doesn''t change the fact i feel helpless

Have you told her you really, really love her? Lots of people do it when drunk.

I got a text saying "im cool dude" but then i tried to call no answer which is weird the texthasn't alleviated my stress levels at all it just means that some one has txt me not the girl im after

another call another no answer

I got a text saying "im cool dude" but then i tried to call no answer which is weird the texthasn't alleviated my stress levels at all it just means that some one has txt me not the girl im after

another call another no answer

I know I'm a couple of hours late but why did nobody suggest ringing the police? :doh:

because shes not missing, shes been in contact within the last 4 hours(of the start of this thread) so they cant do anything

because shes not missing, shes been in contact within the last 4 hours(of the start of this thread) so they cant do anything

Pretty sure if you explained to Melbourne police service that you had a friend who was drunk, female, alone and lost in the middle of the city and were able to give approximate directions then they'd try to find her and get her safe.

Pretty sure if you explained to Melbourne police service that you had a friend who was drunk, female, alone and lost in the middle of the city and were able to give approximate directions then they'd try to find her and get her safe.

You don't know the police around here, there good but on a friday night just before xmas (busiest time) it probably wouldn't have been an issue.

She finally answered her phone at 430 (5 hours after i last saw her trying to get a taxi) still crying but she had just got in to a taxi, i got her to give me the taxi number and stuff and i kept in contact with her and once she was home it was all good. As soon as she got home my taxi arrived.

I probably worried too much not like me (probably cos the alcohol and that i shouldn't have left her even when she insisted i go home), but i guess it's better to care than be willy puller i guees but i should of taken your advice and just relax abit but easier said than done just thinking of what could happen.

You don't know the police around here, there good but on a friday night just before xmas (busiest time) it probably wouldn't have been an issue.

She finally answered her phone at 430 (5 hours after i last saw her trying to get a taxi) still crying but she had just got in to a taxi, i got her to give me the taxi number and stuff and i kept in contact with her and once she was home it was all good. As soon as she got home my taxi arrived.

I probably worried too much not like me (probably cos the alcohol and that i shouldn't have left her even when she insisted i go home), but i guess it's better to care than be willy puller i guees but i should of taken your advice and just relax abit but easier said than done just thinking of what could happen.

Glad to hear she's ok. :) Don't give yourself a hard time over 'caring too much' though. I think - given the circumstances - you were right to and I'm sure she'll appreciate the fact that you were concerned about her. That it took her 5 hours to find a taxi suggests that she was in quite a state and unable to think straight herself. Give her time to sleep it off, then give her a call sometime to check she's ok.

What I'm curious to know now is how long it's gonna be before you beat the crap out of the tosser who left her on her own? :angry::P

Glad to hear she's ok. :) Don't give yourself a hard time over 'caring too much' though. I think - given the circumstances - you were right to and I'm sure she'll appreciate the fact that you were concerned about her. That it took her 5 hours to find a taxi suggests that she was in quite a state and unable to think straight herself. Give her time to sleep it off, then give her a call sometime to check she's ok.

What I'm curious to know now is how long it's gonna be before you beat the crap out of the tosser who left her on her own? :angry::P

His a fellow supervisor at work and about 30 he really should of known better, he told me she would be right with him (yeah right :angry: ). Luck for him that im not a work for 3 and half weeks.

I have called and spoke to her, shes in good spirits but feeling a bit crook she is happy that i was checking on her and that.

But to make things worse i just saw on the news that last night was the biggest down pour of rain for the year :S

His a fellow supervisor at work and about 30 he really should of known better, he told me she would be right with him (yeah right :angry: ). Luck for him that im not a work for 3 and half weeks.

I have called and spoke to her, shes in good spirits but feeling a bit crook she is happy that i was checking on her and that.

But to make things worse i just saw on the news that last night was the biggest down pour of rain for the year :S

It gets worse?

Futher info, been speaking to her alot today and i fell it has made as better mates now should i have a crack and ask her out or keep my skirt on and remain good friends and wonder what could have been for the next 6-12 months.

Personnally i think i need to grow some testicles and have a crack.

Futher info, been speaking to her alot today and i fell it has made as better mates now should i have a crack and ask her out or keep my skirt on and remain good friends and wonder what could have been for the next 6-12 months.

Personnally i think i need to grow some testicles and have a crack.

Absolutely. Ask her out. Like you say, if not you'll keep wondering "what if..." :thumbup:

Absolutely. Ask her out. Like you say, if not you'll keep wondering "what if..." :thumbup:

Roo mate, she sounds like a nightmare. She fancied the other bloke, told you to go and then when it didn't work out turned into a lost attention seeking needy drama queen.

I say don't go running, she's not vulnerable, she doesn't know what she wants so in the mean time she'll eat men and spit them out justifying herself as the victim each time.

If you fancy being eaten and spat out (who could blame you she sounds hot) go for it.

If you want more, take it slow - your gonna have to prove to her over time what you have to offer and that this is what she wants. This will be a campaign of thoughtful romance that no other bloke will be able to compete - you will have to walk on greener grass than all the other men who hold open doors and chat her up on a daily basis.

Or you could strangle her in a fit of rage so nobody else can have her.

Three good options there my friend........ and all three outcomes could end up in sex - now tell me I'm not a good friend.

"Cough"

N.

Have a crack. Even being shot down in flames is better than wondering 'what if'...

Better to regret doing something than regret NOT doing something.

I'm the master at these sort of situations.

*Cough*

James

Woooooaaahhh, hang on. Myself and Woolers giving relationship advice. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Now that is ironic - we're both walking disaster zones. Fuck's sake Roo, take Nick's advice - he sounds far more reasoned.

Woooooaaahhh, hang on. Myself and Woolers giving relationship advice. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Now that is ironic - we're both walking disaster zones. Fuck's sake Roo, take Nick's advice - he sounds far more reasoned.

no, not at all , his advice sounds like bloody marjorie proops or some other women's magazine drivel writer .

we need more "who dares wins" spunkiness :thumbup:

Archived