Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

I'm the biggest tool and don't deserve to live

no, not at all , his advice sounds like bloody marjorie proops or some other women's magazine drivel writer .

we need more "who dares wins" spunkiness :thumbup:

I would like to formally apologise for the lack of stand up 'spunky' masculinity in my advice.

Sorry Zingari, I only clicked on the thread because I thought it was about you,

touche,

Marjorie x

lol

I would like to formally apologise for the lack of stand up 'spunky' masculinity in my advice.

Sorry Zingari, I only clicked on the thread because I thought it was about you,

touche,

Marjorie x

lol

:thumbup::D

nice one

glad someone's got a sense of humour , it was meant as a joke , glad you are in reality spunky enough to take it that way :thumbup:

i enjoyed your clever riposte :D

Don't be so harsh on yourself. The guy who left her, lost, is the tool.

Hindsight is just that - hindsight. We can all be wise after the event.

Stay on the phone to her if that reassures her. Find out exactly where she is, book her a cab etc etc.

You might even be able to get them to agree to take the money over the phone so you haven't got to worry about her paying for it.

Even better, get her a cab to yours, then you can make sure she's ok.

sound advice, sadly drunk persons tend not to be that reasonable.

Futher info, been speaking to her alot today and i fell it has made as better mates now should i have a crack and ask her out or keep my skirt on and remain good friends and wonder what could have been for the next 6-12 months.

Personnally i think i need to grow some testicles and have a crack.

eh? :unsure:

anyway, when i was a lad, i'd go round telling everyone, that'd listen, that i fancied a certain someone (except the someone in question) so i was forced to do something about it, it never worked. tackling it head on's the best way, at least you'd know. ask her for a drink or something, but don't declare undying love, for that could make things a tad awkward, being her superior and that.

apply some stand up 'spunky' masculinity ( nice phrase Nick )

get it, use it , feel the benefits

them bitches just love it ( whatever they say or however much they protest )

it's a MAN'S world , so take advantage

dump her , move on to the next , ( sentimental things that they are, they will want to hang on to little mementos of you such as your house and car , but that's just women for you )

you know it makes sense :thumbup:

Roo mate, she sounds like a nightmare. She fancied the other bloke, told you to go and then when it didn't work out turned into a lost attention seeking needy drama queen.

I say don't go running, she's not vulnerable, she doesn't know what she wants so in the mean time she'll eat men and spit them out justifying herself as the victim each time.

If you fancy being eaten and spat out (who could blame you she sounds hot) go for it.

If you want more, take it slow - your gonna have to prove to her over time what you have to offer and that this is what she wants. This will be a campaign of thoughtful romance that no other bloke will be able to compete - you will have to walk on greener grass than all the other men who hold open doors and chat her up on a daily basis.

Or you could strangle her in a fit of rage so nobody else can have her.

Three good options there my friend........ and all three outcomes could end up in sex - now tell me I'm not a good friend.

"Cough"

N.

She reckons she doesn't fancy him but a few months ago she told me she used to like him she told me to go because i live about an hour away and the last train was in 20 minutes.

She is by no means an attention seeker she was just drunk very drunk (we did drink alot).

Ok this is what has happened tonight i was out at a party and she called me we had a chat talking about last night and how she felt like and idiot, she thanked me for caring etc we talked about what we she was doing tonite, what i was up to. The whole time im thinking to myself, do i ask her out? Do i tell here how i feel? What if she say yes? What if she says no? Then BANG! she asks me if she could come out with me on Saturday nite down towards where i live :thumbup: But thats not the best thing she lives a long way from my house about an hour and a half so she will be staying at mine, if all goes well :thumbup:

So i don't have a pair of testicles yet, cos i didn't do anything but call me Lance Armstrong cos i've got at least one nut now.

If you are not in work for 3 weeks, suggest you ring your boss. Deserting a female colleague in the middle of the night after a work function is not acceptable behaviour.

It was a dog act and she called him to say that and he didn't answer my calls or reply to my texts. But im just going to leave it im bigger than that and its not worth it. He would know he fooked up and the guilt would be enough

She reckons she doesn't fancy him but a few months ago she told me she used to like him she told me to go because i live about an hour away and the last train was in 20 minutes.

She is by no means an attention seeker she was just drunk very drunk (we did drink alot).

Ok this is what has happened tonight i was out at a party and she called me we had a chat talking about last night and how she felt like and idiot, she thanked me for caring etc we talked about what we she was doing tonite, what i was up to. The whole time im thinking to myself, do i ask her out? Do i tell here how i feel? What if she say yes? What if she says no? Then BANG! she asks me if she could come out with me on Saturday nite down towards where i live :thumbup: But thats not the best thing she lives a long way from my house about an hour and a half so she will be staying at mine, if all goes well :thumbup:

So i don't have a pair of testicles yet, cos i didn't do anything but call me Lance Armstrong cos i've got at least one nut now.

Nice one. On the plus side you can now probably admit that the thread title is not in fact the case :)

Archived