Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare.

It came out in November '07 & yet I am still playing it.

World At War didn't come close, as soon as you have completed the campaign it is pretty much worthless.

Modern Warfare is one of the best, if not the best online game I have ever played.

Thank god Infinity Ward are making Modern Warfare 2 for next year.

Can't get enough of it & I'm sure I'll still be playing it right up until the 6th installment comes out.

Love it.

COD 4 = Shit.

COD 5 = Well i've not played on it but I hate COD = Shit.

Really i'm just shit at COD, Never manage shoot anyone, Always get killed and I hate the game because of it but that my opinion. Lots of people love it, Each to their own, I just don't get it.

104/19 was my best on that, even took a photo of it on my phone at the time :unsure::ph34r:

& Phube, HL2 hasn't got a sniff on COD4.

I agree. Resistance 2 is also better.

However, as soon as you start a debate with the Phube, he brings out all the stats and sales figures and this and that and the Wii is the best thing since sliced bread.

I agree. Resistance 2 is also better.

However, as soon as you start a debate with the Phube, he brings out all the stats and sales figures and this and that and the Wii is the best thing since sliced bread.

You do realise that HL2 isn't even available on Wii?? :huh:

But whilst we're talking stats...

Resistance 2 sold less than Left 4 Dead in the US (PS3's big holiday hitter!!), infact Mario Kart sold more (and that's been out since April!!). Not being gloaty but I do worry about the PS3's future!

Phube, have you played Fallout 3? IMO its the only FPS that comes close to HL2.

For all those saying that CoD 4 is better than HL2, get real, a truly great game has to have an amazing single player campaign (for me a 10 hour max campaign doesnt constitue an amazing single player experience).

Dont get me wrong i love CoD 4, but its not a truly brilliant game. If it had an amazing campaign along with its unrivalled multiplayer, it'd certainly be up there.

Phube, have you played Fallout 3? IMO its the only FPS that comes close to HL2.

For all those saying that CoD 4 is better than HL2, get real, a truly great game has to have an amazing single player campaign (for me a 10 hour max campaign doesnt constitue an amazing single player experience).

Dont get me wrong i love CoD 4, but its not a truly brilliant game. If it had an amazing campaign along with its unrivalled multiplayer, it'd certainly be up there.

playin the cod 4 campaign on veteran was the best singleplayer I've ever played and I've played half life 2. hl2 felt proper bland for some reason

It came out in November '07 & yet I am still playing it.

World At War didn't come close, as soon as you have completed the campaign it is pretty much worthless.

Modern Warfare is one of the best, if not the best online game I have ever played.

Thank god Infinity Ward are making Modern Warfare 2 for next year.

Can't get enough of it & I'm sure I'll still be playing it right up until the 6th installment comes out.

Love it.

True :nono:

playin the cod 4 campaign on veteran was the best singleplayer I've ever played and I've played half life 2. hl2 felt proper bland for some reason

Each to their own kid, each to their own.

You are also the one that said you dont think much to Fallout 3, so i can only assume you prefer mindless shooters that require little thought, just a good aim. Thats fair enough, but its not my bag.

Each to their own kid, each to their own.

You are also the one that said you dont think much to Fallout 3, so i can only assume you prefer mindless shooters that require little thought, just a good aim. Thats fair enough, but its not my bag.

i liked half life 2 just not as much as cod. fallout 3 is pretty class now. I turned the difficulty down lol. the mindless shooting bit was why fallout was annoying me. I was expecting a bit different yet every time i tried to go anywhere, groups of people just ran out shooting me. now as soon as they come out i take them down with a few shots :thumbup:

i liked half life 2 just not as much as cod. fallout 3 is pretty class now. I turned the difficulty down lol. the mindless shooting bit was why fallout was annoying me. I was expecting a bit different yet every time i tried to go anywhere, groups of people just ran out shooting me. now as soon as they come out i take them down with a few shots :thumbup:

Fallout 3 is such a brilliant game, it really really is. Definitely my gane of the year now. I cant really pick a fault with it. And sam, put the difficulty back to how it was, play it how its meant to be played, its not meant to be easy! Im on 40 hours now and counting, seriously getting my moneys worth, theres so much to do its brilliant. Cant get off it.

Fallout 3 is such a brilliant game, it really really is. Definitely my gane of the year now. I cant really pick a fault with it. And sam, put the difficulty back to how it was, play it how its meant to be played, its not meant to be easy! Im on 40 hours now and counting, seriously getting my moneys worth, theres so much to do its brilliant. Cant get off it.

dnt play on my xbox much tbh, just fifa with my mates online usually. Thats why i whacked the difficulty down. Cause it takes too long on the normal one lol. Still fun, and i can play it without gettin battered constantly

I don't have WaW but from what I've heard, it's very hit and miss liking it.

I wasn't planning on getting it anyway. COD6 should be much better. Hopefully.

Next year is all about Resi Evil 5, Killzone 2 and FFXIII. :thumbup:

And Streetfighter 4 :thumbup:

Rev did you get World At War?

Campaign on veteran is crazy, The most frustrated i have ever been by a game one part i had to look on Youtube for a guide of how to do it.

The single player on WAW is much better than COD4, Nowhere close online though.

I have got world at war mate yeah, but after playing it online, i didnt even contemplate playing the campaign. Im on Fallout, which is and always was going to be a better campaign (as its just single player), so i doubt i'll even bother with it for a good few months.

Archived