Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare.

Bought MW2 a couple of days ago but not played it yet. I was going for Black-Ops but it was pissing £47.99 in the store! I didn't really want to pay that price for a game, so bought MW2 which was only £19.99 but then had to pay £10.99 for the resurgence pack and got another pack to get for £10.99. If I'd have known about the add-ons I would have just bought Black-Ops in the first place.

It's a dear do this gaming lark!

What shop was that? £48 for a game that's 18 months old :|

What shop was that? £48 for a game that's 18 months old :|

It's in the PS Store. I got one PS3 new but the second one is used and won't play discs. It only plays downloaded games so I have to go to the PS Store to get my games. If I could play the disc I'd just get a used one for probably a tenner!

Not sure why the games are more expensive in the PS Store. Is there another way to download them cheaper?

<p>

It's in the PS Store. I got one PS3 new but the second one is used and won't play discs. It only plays downloaded games so I have to go to the PS Store to get my games. If I could play the disc I'd just get a used one for probably a tenner!

Not sure why the games are more expensive in the PS Store. Is there another way to download them cheaper?

Ah right, There's not really another way to download them, others than... the_pirate_bay_logo.jpg:whistle::ph34r:

:D Not a chance I'm touching a torrent especially since those new laws came out! They gonna be fining the shit out of people soon.

I read somewhere the other day - "Kill Michael Jackson and get four years in Prison. Upload one of his albums and get five years"!

I'll just have to wait until the PS Store steps into 2012 and lowers the price of Black-Ops. I'll pay £30 when it's down to that price no probs but could be a long wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Friday night on Strike (Team Deathmatch) I got a flippin 15 kill streak. Nearly fainted with buzz! M4 with red dot, claymores, uav jammer and deep impact.

Killed someone at the start, picked up his AK in place of my pistol so had an M4 with red dot and an AK without red dot and went on a rampage on one street. Got to 15-0 with the help of airstrike and chopper but then ran out of ammo. Couldn't believe there were no weapons on my street, team must have picked the ammo up, so I had to go looking for weapons. Got killed and ended up 19 kills 4 assists and 6 deaths. My best score yet 198!

Stood up at the end and did a Delia impression "COME ONNNNN.......WHERE ARE YOU?........LET'S BE HAVIN YOUUUUUUUUUU".

The shameful thing is that my mrs gets those kind of scores all the time and she's a woman and if that isn't bad enough, she's also got arthritis hands. I still say I'm the better player though because I get less deaths and more plus scores.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think my biggest kill streak is about 6,lmao

lol Have you beat your 6 kill streak yet?!

My best is a 23-0 on Paris level.

Heavy camping was required!!

I'm looking for a PS3 clan now.

Is the Paris one on MW2 or 3? I've got MW2 but still not played it. I love the first one too much.

How do you get in a clan? I was thinking about joining one.

My biggest killstreak on mw2 was 44, got a chopper gunner on wasteland (most open

Map ever, hardly any cover) so basically spawn killed them all

I never thought it was possible to get one that high! The biggest score I've seen so far is something like 300 on MW1.

Is 56 too old to be playing MW? I feel slightly embarrassed when people ask what I do in my spare time..

Never too old. It beats watching Emmerdale anyday! Do you play MW1? Might have bumped into you if you do.

How many emails can one person have? I've had to make three different email accounts so far because I keep getting hacked. Haven't played for about 2 weeks as I haven't set up a new account yet.

I've decided that with my next account I'm only going to start playing games that I'm hosting to make sure I don't get hacked again.

How many emails can one person have? I've had to make three different email accounts so far because I keep getting hacked. Haven't played for about 2 weeks as I haven't set up a new account yet.

I've decided that with my next account I'm only going to start playing games that I'm hosting to make sure I don't get hacked again.

Stop going into parties when people invite you then that's how you're getting hacked!

Stop going into parties when people invite you then that's how you're getting hacked!

I've stopped that now but it has happened when I have pressed 'find game' and it took me straight into one. Not sure how they do it but it winds me up! The game seems normal and then when I leave the game my rank has gone up to 55 and all challenges are complete. Plus I can't unlock any unlocked weapons because they also change my target for next level to something like -820000 xp, whatever that means. Wonkers!

I've stopped that now but it has happened when I have pressed 'find game' and it took me straight into one. Not sure how they do it but it winds me up! The game seems normal and then when I leave the game my rank has gone up to 55 and all challenges are complete. Plus I can't unlock any unlocked weapons because they also change my target for next level to something like -820000 xp, whatever that means. Wonkers!

They do it by JTags. I know a few people who can do it.

It's an old game. You know that practically everyone that hosts a game is hacking, right? They do it for fun, you're not gonna be able to play it properly.

Do you know it's like 5 years old? If you want to play a normal game you're probably gonnna have to play MW2 or MW3. If you don't want to be a terrible person you could try out Battlefield 3, much better and more complex game.

They do it by JTags. I know a few people who can do it.

It's an old game. You know that practically everyone that hosts a game is hacking, right? They do it for fun, you're not gonna be able to play it properly.

Do you know it's like 5 years old? If you want to play a normal game you're probably gonnna have to play MW2 or MW3. If you don't want to be a terrible person you could try out Battlefield 3, much better and more complex game.

Do all hacks cause my game to be unusable after, like when the challenges are all messed up? I can't understand why they do this the irritating bastds!

And is there anything I can do myself to reverse the damage so I can continue to use the same ID? Can I do a Jtag thing (whatever that is) to undo their Jtag thing?

I'm looking into getting Battlefield 3 as long as it has multiplayer.

Do all hacks cause my game to be unusable after, like when the challenges are all messed up? I can't understand why they do this the irritating bastds!

And is there anything I can do myself to reverse the damage so I can continue to use the same ID? Can I do a Jtag thing (whatever that is) to undo their Jtag thing?

The BF3 multiplayer is by far the best bit, just watch some vids on youtube.

I'm not sure about your COD profiles, I just know there are a lot of dicks out there that ruin things for people :P

Not all hacks, no. Some are useful like tenth prestige and all challenges done plus stats editor. Others, yes can ruin the game. I've been in a game before were no one hand guns just running round with there hands as guns was funny to be fair. Also if someone gives you tenth and challenges etc you can be... What's the word I'm lucking for basically they can't temper with you in a hacked lobby :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's blummin happened again. Oooh I could crush a grape I tell thee.

I started with a new name and everything and played for over 1d 4h. Got to level 43 and got hacked. I now have the gold cross but my level has stayed the same so I can still go through the promotions up to 55.

It's done my M16 marksman and expert challenges but all other challenges are still open which is good cos I'm determined to do the p*ssin "kill two enemies with one C4", "kill two enemies while in mid air" and other tough ones. The only problem with this hack is I think that when I get to 55 I won't be able to prestige again, but at least I'll have all weapons open so I'm just gonna stick with it this time.

Just started playing hardcore team deathmatch, man that's hard not knowing where anybody is and not knowing who the footsteps belong to!

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the hang of sniping now and am only about 80 away from having marksman on all rifles. Sniping on Bloc, Creek, Strike, Bog, Wet Work and the main streets on District :wub:

I still don't know how to quick scope though, haven't got a clue what it means. I've tried to do a quick aim fire manoeuvre but it never works so I just take my time!

• 4 weeks later...

Getting the hang of sniping now and am only about 80 away from having marksman on all rifles. Sniping on Bloc, Creek, Strike, Bog, Wet Work and the main streets on District :wub:

I still don't know how to quick scope though, haven't got a clue what it means. I've tried to do a quick aim fire manoeuvre but it never works so I just take my time!

I dont play mw4 no more, i cant get on with it

quick-scoping is where you pull up the aim on the snipe rifle,then pull the trigger without really aiming

It really sucked on mw2, as you could snipe someone without really having to aim that good

They kinda stopped it on black ops which was better, I got to admit, i aint that good at it.

here is a decent montage, but as you can see, some of the kills dont even to appear to hit the target on the crosshairs, which is annoying as feck when you come up against a decent quick scoper

I am still a black ops man, and at the moment just feck around just seeing how long i can stay alive using hip fire at all times, annoys the crap outta people, as i have got pretty good at it with the mpk5 and rapid fire

I only play search and destroy now

• 2 weeks later...

I dont play mw4 no more, i cant get on with it

quick-scoping is where you pull up the aim on the snipe rifle,then pull the trigger without really aiming

It really sucked on mw2, as you could snipe someone without really having to aim that good

They kinda stopped it on black ops which was better, I got to admit, i aint that good at it.

here is a decent montage, but as you can see, some of the kills dont even to appear to hit the target on the crosshairs, which is annoying as feck when you come up against a decent quick scoper

I am still a black ops man, and at the moment just feck around just seeing how long i can stay alive using hip fire at all times, annoys the crap outta people, as i have got pretty good at it with the mpk5 and rapid fire

I only play search and destroy now

I play the first MW and have tried that quick aim/fire but canna pull it off. I just stand there looking down the scope and when I see someone I take a breath and fire. I can sometimes hit folk without taking a breath by moving the scope across them while it's still bobbing around, love it when that happens! But I've given up trying to quick-scope. If I want to run around I just use an SMG.

I've got Black Ops now but not tried it yet, too addicted to MW1.

We play Hardcore Team Deathmatch and have just started running into the 'Team-Killers'. They're annoying. This one guy called 'MyPassionisFB' always gets his RPG out at the start, aims at the ground and blows the whole team up and then continues killing team members.

• 3 weeks later...

I play the first MW and have tried that quick aim/fire but canna pull it off. I just stand there looking down the scope and when I see someone I take a breath and fire. I can sometimes hit folk without taking a breath by moving the scope across them while it's still bobbing around, love it when that happens! But I've given up trying to quick-scope. If I want to run around I just use an SMG.

I've got Black Ops now but not tried it yet, too addicted to MW1.

We play Hardcore Team Deathmatch and have just started running into the 'Team-Killers'. They're annoying. This one guy called 'MyPassionisFB' always gets his RPG out at the start, aims at the ground and blows the whole team up and then continues killing team members.

What bitch you thought i wouldnt read this or something? tell me what your name is i bet you are from the wRuS crew that i teamkill at will. go **** yourself loser quit complaining about teamkilling. inifinity ward doesnt give a damn about COD4 so stop wasting your breath faggot

Archived