Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare.

What bitch you thought i wouldnt read this or something? tell me what your name is i bet you are from the wRuS crew that i teamkill at will. go **** yourself loser quit complaining about teamkilling. inifinity ward doesnt give a damn about COD4 so stop wasting your breath faggot

lol lol lol

Thats some top trollage

What bitch you thought i wouldnt read this or something? tell me what your name is i bet you are from the wRuS crew that i teamkill at will. go **** yourself loser quit complaining about teamkilling. inifinity ward doesnt give a damn about COD4 so stop wasting your breath faggot

wtf

what a cock

• 2 weeks later...

Les be friends, we could run around on Crossfire together jumping up and down and things.

lol Not sure if this is the real guy or an FT member!

I'm not from wRuS but I do play them alot.

If you are the real guy then stop saying 'Your Mom' over and over again with that baby voice changer you use. Surely you can come up with at least 5 or 6 extra lines for when you've killed a teammate.

By the way, I'm a yellow belt in Karate san, so stop calling me a bitch and a faggot else I'll chop you in the throat like an amateur. If I don't do that I'll just buy a mic and tell you off.

im the real deal and ill say what i want to say when i want to say it and ill use the voice changer when i want to use it, why? because i can. just like your team killing complaints, you cant tell me what to do becauuse you dont pay my internet bill. so ****off about that shit.

Sent Yesterday, 04:48 PM

:crylaugh: only just checked my messages.

Invite me later then and you can be on my team and blow us all up. Knock off that stupid voice changer though unless you mix up your sentences a bit. 'Your Mom' in a squeaky voice for 10 minutes does tend to get a bit boring.

Have you met [FLSH]Lame8 yet? He's a funnier version of you because he mixes up his commentary and sings a bit.

ive been teamkilling for 4 years over and over again so why would constantly saying your mom possibly be boring to me? whats your online name, maybe we can teamkill and say your mom together

im the real deal and ill say what i want to say when i want to say it and ill use the voice changer when i want to use it, why? because i can. just like your team killing complaints, you cant tell me what to do becauuse you dont pay my internet bill. so ****off about that shit.

ive been teamkilling for 4 years over and over again so why would constantly saying your mom possibly be boring to me? whats your online name, maybe we can teamkill and say your mom together

The Olympics is keeping me off MW at the mo but I'll try and get on at the weekend. I'll message you when I see you appear. Haven't seen you on MW1 for a couple of weeks though so not sure if you've moved on to another game to annoy someone else or not. MW1 FTW.

When I message you though don't come being a ho on here and giving my PS3 name out.

lol

This makes hilarious reading.

Roll on October and a decent set of releases and put down your COD.

MW is still the best one anyway. Best maps. After that one it got a little repetitive. As for the guy with the attitude, some old timers on here were taking out the big guy in Wolfenstein 3d before you even knew what a joypad was. lol.

Chill out.

Archived