Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare.

• 1 month later...

I was sniping on District the other night along the main road at the top of the hill on HTD. Took out two guys with one shot, straight through both of their faces, then about 30 seconds later did exactly the same thing! Reet at the other end of the street they were - they came running out of that bit at the top of the steps next to that room. I was flippin humping my controller after that while still playing shouting "Who's the fakking daddy?".Twice in 30 seconds!

Unfortunately at the time I hadn't unlocked the 'Kill two enemies with one bullet' challenge. Now it's unlocked I bet I never do it again. Bit upset about that.

I was sniping on District the other night along the main road at the top of the hill on HTD. Took out two guys with one shot, straight through both of their faces, then about 30 seconds later did exactly the same thing! Reet at the other end of the street they were - they came running out of that bit at the top of the steps next to that room. I was flippin humping my controller after that while still playing shouting "Who's the fakking daddy?".Twice in 30 seconds!

Unfortunately at the time I hadn't unlocked the 'Kill two enemies with one bullet' challenge. Now it's unlocked I bet I never do it again. Bit upset about that.

Is this where you just sit in one place and wait for them to spawn?

Not me no. Isn't that something people do on Free For All? This was Hardcore Team Deathmatch and if my team starts at the clothes racks corner I always pick the sniper rifle and run to the top corner up the steps and snipe along the top road until I get killed, then change to an assault rifle.

I never stay in one spot for too long, but the spawn kill sitters often seem to get me on Free For All. Very frustrating.

Well it's been a long slog but I'm now finally one of the best players in the world. I'd defo bust all your asses on Free For All.

I've finally realised what an ultimate weapon the RPD is. Would love to have one in my garage for a hobby.

Edit : A bit of info on why I'm one of the best - I jumped off a balcony on Crossfire and stabbed someone in the back before I hit the deck. Oh how I laughed.

I've also learned how to jump around corners whilst emptying a clip for effect. It used to really piss me off when someone did that to me, but now I'm the one pulling it off. SWIVVLE

I've noticed this more since you mentioned it. On Vacant, Wet Work and Strike free-for-alls yesterday there was this one dude who kept on getting me as soon as I spawned at certain spots. On Vacant he stands behind two barrels near the shed thing outside and gets people when they spawn behind the truck.

On Wet Work and Strike it seemed like he had two or three spawn spots covered from one place.

• 10 months later...

Archived