Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

Pro Cycling Manager

Anyone got it, i love it only own 2 games PCM and FM. Im a star up the mountains on PCM actually unbeatable

You mean you get to control the amount of drugs your cyclists are taking...

Just enough to perform better, but not enough to get caught.... Tricky!!

:P

Anyone got it, i love it only own 2 games PCM and FM. Im a star up the mountains on PCM actually unbeatable

I have it Soccerroo, I've been tempted to post about this game for a while but I thought no-one else would have it. I love it too, especially since I've just won my first Tour de France with Alejandro Valverde. :D

I have it Soccerroo, I've been tempted to post about this game for a while but I thought no-one else would have it. I love it too, especially since I've just won my first Tour de France with Alejandro Valverde. :D

I'm team CSC good team got both Schlecks, Sastre and Voigt as well as one of my all time favs Stewie O'grady. I love career mode as some of the crappy tours are easy to win as are the one day classics.

Also love playing a bit of Kerrin on the track cycling :thumbup:

I saw this in gameworld for a tenner or so but passed it up. Wish I'd bought it now, but I was burned with my previous experience of cycling games, having played the Tour de France game on PS2 for hours before finally resigning myself to the fact it was shit.

It really is good, but if ya going to get it make sure its the most current one on PC (pcm 2008) its an easy game to figure out but the stratergy involved is quite realistic

I'm team CSC good team got both Schlecks, Sastre and Voigt as well as one of my all time favs Stewie O'grady. I love career mode as some of the crappy tours are easy to win as are the one day classics.

Also love playing a bit of Kerrin on the track cycling :thumbup:

I'm CSC too, I just did the Tour with Caisse d'Epargne as a one-off race which proved worthwhile experience. I like the career mode but it is quite difficult, managed to get some great results in some of the classics but I've just failed miserably in the Giro with a full strength line-up headed by both Schlecks and Sastre. Big improvement in performance needed before the Tour.

I'm CSC too, I just did the Tour with Caisse d'Epargne as a one-off race which proved worthwhile experience. I like the career mode but it is quite difficult, managed to get some great results in some of the classics but I've just failed miserably in the Giro with a full strength line-up headed by both Schlecks and Sastre. Big improvement in performance needed before the Tour.

Karsten Kroon is all ways a good man to kill off everyone at the star off a big hill just make him lead at the base of a mountain and put him up to 85 and bang :thumbup:

I'll be amazed if you manage to beat Cunego in the overall, he was completely unstoppable in the giro on mine, won it by a country mile.

Hincappie is the menace been in a break away in stage 4 and 5 that just got realed in in the last 3km both time :sweating:

Kloden's a beast and Astana have a ridiculously good line-up, and you're right about the Schleck's disappointing time-trialing, very inhibiting. :(

I need to recapture some form quickly, didn't realise there was so little racing in between the Giro and the Tour de France. Decided to rest my provisional line-up for the Tour so recapturing form isn't going to be easy with just the fringe team, but I've just won the 3rd stage of the Dauphine Libre with Kolobnev who is good enough to win the overall (hopefully).

• 6 months later...

Archived