Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

psn adds,

Does that include me? If it does, get COD4, I'll beat you easily.

You added me yesterday!

As for CoD, dont think i'll be getting that, altho i would like to see exactly how the two consoles online compares. Its still stupidly priced, if it was cheap i would consider it. I'll just ignore the last comment :thumbup:

I've got Resistance installing now.

Gona give it a blast i reckon.

Gave the online a quick blast, was alrite, and then went on LBP, which i am starting to love. Theres just something about that game.....

And i've jusr now done the first act on MGS4. Lovin it. Some people dont like the very long cut-scenes, but i love them. Awesome.

Gave the online a quick blast, was alrite, and then went on LBP, which i am starting to love. Theres just something about that game.....

And i've jusr now done the first act on MGS4. Lovin it. Some people dont like the very long cut-scenes, but i love them. Awesome.

i watched every cut-scene, and codec convo :thumbup:

You're not gonna believe it people - after having my PS3 for 6 days, i've got whats regarded as the PS3's RROD - error code 80010514.

I'm gonna leave it for tonight and pray its alright in the morning, but lets face it, nothings going to have changed.

Its laughable really. I've had my 360 for 13 months now and never had a sniff out of it - 6 days the PS3's lasted! 6 days! You've got to laugh. It looks like its going to have to go back. I was really getting into MGS4 aswel.

Fcuk.

***UPDATE***

So, I booted it up this morning, and everything seemes fine. The disc showed as in the drive, and the games loaded up without showing the error code. I didn't actually play on any of the games, but the problem was reading the discs and loading them if it did read them. Seems to be doing that now though.

I doubt this'l be the last of it though, although looking through a few sites the code is a general error code - one that shows when there could be a multitude of problems, so I hope it was nothing serious. I suppose i'l find out.

The only error code I've ever had is the one where you can't connect through to PSN using a wireless connection. Is this the same code? Long shot I know, but I thought it best to mention it.

Try not to worry about it. :thumbup:

The error code's 80010514.....

I am quite worried to be honest. Just hope it works fine tonight - dont want the hassle of sendin it off to sony etc...

After 6 days aswel. If its bust, its karma for havin my 360 for a year and having no problems lol

***UPDATE***

So, I booted it up this morning, and everything seemes fine. The disc showed as in the drive, and the games loaded up without showing the error code. I didn't actually play on any of the games, but the problem was reading the discs and loading them if it did read them. Seems to be doing that now though.

I doubt this'l be the last of it though, although looking through a few sites the code is a general error code - one that shows when there could be a multitude of problems, so I hope it was nothing serious. I suppose i'l find out.

Back up your save game first. When you receive your PS3 back from Sony all your save data will be gone.

Back up your save game first. When you receive your PS3 back from Sony all your save data will be gone.

Too later. Tried, t couldnt be arsed. I've hardly got anything on there anyway, only thing im bothered about is my progress on MGS4, but im not bothered about playing through that again.

I've just phones Sony anyway - told me to do a full format. So thats doing it now.

If it does nothing, i'll need to fax them a proof of purchase - i got the ****er off ebay, im praying the sellers still got it. Very much doubt they will have. £180 for a replacement. Considering my options currently.

EDIT: Has anyone ever took anything back to like GAME for example that you didnt buy from there? I've heard of people saying they've lost the receipt etc and they swap it. Might be worth a go.

spent an hour looking for everyones psn adds lol

sorry if ive left people out, add your name to the list etc

sorry if people didnt want the psn names given out

spot665 (gradels love child)

danfoster (db11)

darknessgaurdian (lamby)

jay_lcfc (james lcfc)

lcfc_d3c

lcfcfan

lcfcrule (anish)

leicesterfan

legend_in_blue (legend in blue)

leicester_mad (syston fox)

potter3 (potter3)

rinaldi91 (lcfc rinaldi)

rustynail

steveybabyuk

E-T_93 (mikey)

daz_1978 (fox123)

Leicester_lad_93 (blabyfox)

jammo-quasar (jammo lcfc)

darker1985 (nathko darkevic)

JackRouge (Libertine)

GazBean (anorak)

FoxesFan100 (foxesfan100)

Southam1983 (fox you forest)

isaidno (isaidno)

tommy_wright (tommywright1992)

ive done some lol

if someone wants to do all the x-box adds then add them to this thread

u canney forget the mighy flyinfondu

Too later. Tried, t couldnt be arsed. I've hardly got anything on there anyway, only thing im bothered about is my progress on MGS4, but im not bothered about playing through that again.

I've just phones Sony anyway - told me to do a full format. So thats doing it now.

If it does nothing, i'll need to fax them a proof of purchase - i got the ****er off ebay, im praying the sellers still got it. Very much doubt they will have. £180 for a replacement. Considering my options currently.

EDIT: Has anyone ever took anything back to like GAME for example that you didnt buy from there? I've heard of people saying they've lost the receipt etc and they swap it. Might be worth a go.

you can try that,

I bought a new hard drive off ebay, it worked fine for 2 months then gave up, he wouldn't replace it so i spent just over £50 on a new hard drive for nothing :@

you can try that,

I bought a new hard drive off ebay, it worked fine for 2 months then gave up, he wouldn't replace it so i spent just over £50 on a new hard drive for nothing :@

T o be fair its nowt to do with the seller, the box was sealed, its a brand new PS3, never been touched. Its Sony thats at fault, and they will be getting a very strongly worded letter and email, because im not being had for a ****. 6 days after coming out of the box it breaks and the twats want £180 for a replacement (which will be refurbed, and they will use the parts of mine).

Hows about fook off sony.

Archived